What happened to Learn to Fish thread?

any news of the Vjay thread ...

is it coming back or not?

Any news of Vjay???
What was agreed when becoming a member of this forum?

http://www.traderji.com/rules.php

www.Traderji.com is a free, open and public forum. All content posted by members will be visible to all. If you have security and/or privacy concern then please do not register with us. Members request for their account/thread/post deletion or closure will not be entertained for any reason or in any way whatsoever. Please consider all privacy and/or security concerns that you may have before opening an account with us.

So patient is needed for the moment from all members, as the Super Admin may not will answer any thing about the case according to what was the reason and according to what was agreed from each and one member when becoming a member of this forum.

By the way: VJAY is still an official member here. So he can jump in when ever he wants and clear the rest by him self. :thumb:

By the way: There are now a few threads in this forum which have this topic about the two missing threads.

It may can be that for simplicity just one of all them will be left and accepted and the other threads may will be removed, as no need to post about the same topic in so many different threads.

I also know that Pratapvb has the possibility to come back at any time, so why do they not make a single post to explain from there side what happens?

Subhadip

By the way: There are now a few threads in this forum which have this topic about the two missing threads.

It may can be that for simplicity just one of all them will be left and accepted and the other threads may will be removed, as no need to post about the same topic in so many different threads.

I also know that Pratapvb has the possibility to come back at any time, so why do they not make a single post to explain from there side what happens?
Exactly....

Not sure if we are with this on the same page: I talk about Pratapvb and Vjay, which could come and make at least a single post about this, and not about the Super Admin, as the rules from his side are given and absolute clearly shown to us.

Important threads can be printed out, this is what i do
1) set no of posts in a single page to max ( 40 ) in traderji settings
2) Open all pages in different tabs
2) Use firefox addon "Print Pages to Pdf". It has option to select tabs and print in on go.

This has bonus of saving images that can get lost with time ( ST thread has some missing for ex). But still will need to scan through each page and expand some images if needed.

VJAY thread - i have the first ~440 posts of that thread taken a month back. I got lazy and didnt take them again, the thread moved quite fast.

Here is the link. Hopefully issues gets resolved when ST is back else maybe someone can continue from 440.
This link gives a rar file which contains a pdf file .... but this pdf file is corrupted and not opening ..... Pl check it out.

wisp

Do i wait for thread to come back... or start a new thread for teaching???
Subhadip, please start a new thread.

If you want it as a continuation of the old thread, then create new one in old name, then ST Da said he will merge the two when the old thread is restored.

If you want it as new, start new topic.

Your choice.

Last edited: