What happened to Learn to Fish thread?

Tavnaz

My posts in the thread also vanished in thin air.
A pity ,at what the spammers can do.
Now i had made a copy of my every single post while i posted,in the thread.
But the entire thread was a daunting task for me to save.

Before mods can get around to recovering the thread from some backup server.
I have an idea but it is tedious.

Some of you really interested in the thread can do this.
Due to my time constraints i can't do this myself,please someone take the initiative.

Since google keeps a cache of every website listed on the internet.
We could access the webpages from there before they disappear there as well.

In your web browser go paste the link in this format.

http://webcache.googleusercontent...on from server(i guess). Warm Regards. Tavnaz

Last edited:

wisp

By the way where are the moderators. Only ST da??? Where are the others.
Subhadip, only ST Da, and even he has disappeared now. He had actually said that he will come at least for a little time. every day eventhough he ws not well, but hasnt been around since the disappearance of the thread. Vjay also has not come.

TracerBullet

Important threads can be printed out, this is what i do
1) set no of posts in a single page to max ( 40 ) in traderji settings
2) Open all pages in different tabs
2) Use firefox addon "Print Pages to Pdf". It has option to select tabs and print in on go.

This has bonus of saving images that can get lost with time ( ST thread has some missing for ex). But still will need to scan through each page and expand some images if needed.

VJAY thread - i have the first ~440 posts of that thread taken a month back. I got lazy and didnt take them again, the thread moved quite fast.

Here is the link. Hopefully issues gets resolved when ST is back else maybe someone can continue from 440.

Nothing will get lost.It seems these threads got deleted along with spam threads. But no worry, we must be having a backup and we will restore the threads.

As of now I think Vjay's "How to Fish...." and Pratap's VWAP thread seems to have got deleted. I have taken up the issue with Admin and will try to restore these threads in full..

If any other thread also is missing, please mention here so that we can take up the matter with Admin.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Admin will try to restore the threads from the back up. But in the meanwhile members can start new threads and continue the discussions there. Once the old thread is restored, we will merge both the new and old threads.

ST

monkeybusiness

I have made a word file of Tanvaz's posts will create a 4shared account and upload it tonight.

monkeybusiness

I have made a word file of Tanvaz's posts will create a 4shared account and upload it tonight.
here is link:

hxxp://www. 4shared .com/account/home.jsp#dir=09HRxwoj