What forex or binary trading software is free?

Hi,

For the past few weeks I've reading a lot about those auto trading software that can help you gain money
and it seems software is free.
Their websites mentioning you don't need any experience.

Has anyone tried any of this and can you recommend one?

Boris

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Boris,
Question - if one can develop a software like that, why would he sell it. Would it not have been prudent for that developer to mortgage everything he got and then put all his bet using this money spinner software and then become the richest person in this globe? There is nothing like that.

Boris,
Question - if one can develop a software like that, why would he sell it. Would it not have been prudent for that developer to mortgage everything he got and then put all his bet using this money spinner software and then become the richest person in this globe? There is nothing like that.
Yes, that is what is bugging me as well. I guess they don't win 100% and is not profitable for all, but it CAN be very profitable? And I read positive reviews all over the Internet. I guess they can make those reviews themselves to promote it, but I hope at least some of it needs to be true?

Hi,

For the past few weeks I've reading a lot about those auto trading software that can help you gain money
and it seems software is free.
Their websites mentioning you don't need any experience.

Has anyone tried any of this and can you recommend one?

Boris
Forget auto trading software for binary trading its SCAM. You will lose money

Forget auto trading software for binary trading its SCAM. You will lose money
did you trade? I have a friend who made a deposit to one of those trading software, Binary Options Robot or something like that ( a lot of them have similar names so make sure you choose the right one) and he made a profit. The balance was about $500 a week after he started. I think his deposit was 200 or $250, which I think is the minimum. Then some losses came so he ended up on $400 and decide to quit then because he needed money and though that was an OK profit.

So, I guess it is possible to win. I don't know about the percentage of winning trades on average though.

did you trade? I have a friend who made a deposit to one of those trading software, Binary Options Robot or something like that ( a lot of them have similar names so make sure you choose the right one) and he made a profit. The balance was about $500 a week after he started. I think his deposit was 200 or $250, which I think is the minimum. Then some losses came so he ended up on $400 and decide to quit then because he needed money and though that was an OK profit.

So, I guess it is possible to win. I don't know about the percentage of winning trades on average though.
For me binary products are SCAM products. I trade products on exchanges. DONT TOUCH any brokers that offer binary products DONT USE any FX broker from Offshore. TRADE ONLY PRODUCTS THAT ARE CENTRALIZED (EXCHANGE TRADED PRODUCTS.

Because trading in binary options offers fixed risks and fixed rewards, it is well suited to the risk-averse trader. Forex may at times provide higher returns, but is more complex and is undertaken with more risk than binary options. With a lot of practice and a little luck, Forex trading can be lucrative and exciting.