Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Buy

• Exit Call for those with this stock

• Total voters

riser3

Bajaj Auto loses nearly 21% in six trading sessions
Bajaj Auto declined for the sixth consecutive session since it declared a scheme of demerger along with its poor set of results during trading hours on 17 May 2007.

Disappointment about the post-demerger structure and lack of clarity about future business plans triggered a flurry of rating downgrades by brokerage houses.

The stock lost 1.07% to Rs 2,160 today, 24 May 2007. It has eroded 20.60%, from Rs 2718.60 on 11 May, till today.

Prior to this, Bajaj Auto was on a losing streak, declining a little under 19% in the previous four trading sessions after the surprise revelation that Allianz Bajajs partner in its two insurance ventures has a call option to buy up to 74% at a nominal price. This was the biggest disappointment in the demerger plan.

Most analysts expected Bajaj Auto to remain the majority partner, while allowing Allianz to raise its stake up to 49%. They see a high possibility of the government raising foreign investment limit in insurance sector to 74% and Allianz exercising the option to hike the stake.

The insurance business of Bajaj Auto was valued at around Rs 800 per share. But going by the new structure, the value has been trimmed to Rs 300 per share. So the fall was more of a realignment to its fair value of Rs 2,250.

U

uasish

brijwant,
The story was in the chart ,we colud not read it.As per EW it is the last leg of 5th Down.I am just waiting,for a comfy price level to long.
Asish

Hi Brijwanth,

Am curious.........once this poll is done,would you be going in the direction of the majority?I hope not.

There must be another way to decide if a particular stock is a Buy or Sell.

Sincerely hoping that this poll is only for some intellectual curiosity,and not for an investing decision.

Saint

U

uasish

brijwanth,
Your this statement :=
"Such polls will help people in reading the situation" is not cunningness but slyness.
Just now was thinking where is koshyssj to reply to some fellow trader about his loosing trades in "Goetze" & "Geojit" ,now your Smart attitude, to see how we read our charts ,will detar nice people's like koshyssj.We all are fellow traders & most of us dont depend on tipsters to earn our lively hood.
'Saint' is a Doctor ,by his proffession may be paying more IT than many,why do you think he posts at dead of night,to help people like you & me to develop.He does not need recognition from this forum.Try to follow his path,who at any day will perform better than you & me.

Asish

riser3

I neither meant to hurt anyone nor any thing like that Just thought to Know......... what is read on from the stock
lets not even compare one with another .......

I din't understand anything of
Code:
not cunningness but slyness.
Just now was thinking where is koshyssj to reply to some fellow trader about his loosing trades in "Goetze" & "Geojit" ,now your Smart attitude, to see how we read our charts ,will detar nice people's like koshyssj.We all are fellow traders & most of us dont depend on tipsters to earn our lively hood.

I am still reading my Intermediate How do I understand such difficult words like slyness ...

Since many websites hold such polls thought I would add some spice to traderji......

If traders don't like to vote in such things then they r welcom if they like then also they r welcom

leave dictionaries aside start to take on stock......
let the life be beautiful;