What do you think about ETH miners?

frnw

What do you think about ETH miners? Will they move to another project or most of them will sell their miners?

Do you like PoS than PoW?

If the miner can be configured to be used on another POW coin then cool but pointless for ETH now. POS is far better as it makes the space more decentralised.

Now money has shifted from crypto mining to cryto trading because of bitcoin halving and mining difficulties increasing day by day so it is better to learn trading and earn something equivalent to mining in the past or more.

stoch

As a trader, I see Ethereum miners as vital participants in the Ethereum ecosystem, contributing to the network's security and decentralization. Their role in validating transactions helps maintain the integrity of the blockchain and ensures smooth network operation. However, I'm mindful that mining profitability can fluctuate due to factors like network difficulty adjustments and changes in Ethereum's price. Overall, I view Ethereum miners as essential stakeholders in the Ethereum network, whose activities impact both the security of the blockchain and the broader cryptocurrency market.