What do you prefer: using mobile apps or desktop for trading? Which is your favourite platform?

Mobile trading apps are being quite popularly used these days. Don’t know about others but I really find it super-easy to place orders, monitor my positions and transfer funds. But when it’s about analysis, I think it’s better on a bigger screen. This is why, whenever I pick a broker I always make sure that the platform is efficient on desktop as well as mobile.

The brokers that I feel have done a great job in providing high tech trading platform are:

Zerodha
Finvasia
Groww
Upstox

Which do you think is the best platform for trading?

I use both depending upon my requirement so I like the brokers that lets you log in into your account from 2 devices that is for web and mobile. Also, the data should be synced between both the devices without any delays. Don’t know about groww and upstox but zerodha and finvasia have this facility.

I use both depending upon my requirement so I like the brokers that lets you log in into your account from 2 devices that is for web and mobile. Also, the data should be synced between both the devices without any delays. Don’t know about groww and upstox but zerodha and finvasia have this facility.
It is indeed an important feature. I always log in into my account on both my mobile phone and pc. Even if I am away from the trading desk I can monitor my portfolio on the go.
By the way, which broker are you using, Zerodha or finvasia?

It is indeed an important feature. I always log in into my account on both my mobile phone and pc. Even if I am away from the trading desk I can monitor my portfolio on the go.
By the way, which broker are you using, Zerodha or finvasia?
Both but mainly I use finvasia because of 0 brokerage.

Desktop trading is my favorite to be honest. It's a lot easier to pay attention. However, I have kids and I'm always running around, so I'll take mobile trading when I have to.

@Satya Bhardvaj A lot has changed in the shoonya app after their recent update. Curious to know what are your views regarding it. Do you still find it one of the best apps. Would appreciate your detailed feedback.
To be honest, I like the add-ons in the new app but there is still a scope of improvement.

They have improved the watchlist, now you can even see the symbol of expiry beside the script name. Apart from that, creating multiple watchlists has also become easier.

There is a hub section from where you can easily navigate to different features like markets, settings, trade books. Pledging can be done without CDSL Easiest, you can raise a ticket from the app, get a referral link- all of which is good.

They could have introduced more customisation options. Apart from that, it would be easier if they differentiate the active and exit orders by changing colours or simply greying out the closed positions.

What I really like is that they even have made the old app available. So, if you want to continue on the old app, you can download it from the play store.