What Combination of Indicators Says STRONG BUY

Friends
Which Technical Analysis Indicators Combined Together Gives a Strong Buy Signal?

Means what are the conditions which when satisfied means STRONG Buy?

DanPickUp

Friends
Which Technical Analysis Indicators Combined Together Gives a Strong Buy Signal?

Means what are the conditions which when satisfied means STRONG Buy?
As you only ask for up signals, go for W%3, 6,10, 100 ST and for ATWAQm237 at 0.5 aftr4 after 20 minutes opening and you will do well.

Edit> You can combine what ever as long as it works for you. Any combination of what ever indicators works at certain times and not in other times. The above is just a fantasy combination, so do not search for any of those. Any combination also has to be adjusted in different time frames. So do not fall in the trap to think that once you have some thing which works for you in a specific time frame it also will work the same in an other time frame. Place your buy Orders around support levels, and that can be spotted by using simple trend lines which touch pivots. Can be used on any time frame with out having any knowledge about any TA indicators.

Last edited:
dear friend ,

Remember only one and one thing ie Trend is Friend. if you are able to judge right trend all indicators follows for trend you may take any time frame suitable to your risk .
amrit

dear friend ,

Remember only one and one thing ie Trend is Friend. if you are able to judge right trend all indicators follows for trend you may take any time frame suitable to your risk .
amrit
How To identify Trend of a particular stock....is there any formula or afl etc? or any special step by step identification method?

Okay check my fav one any time frame. MACD ADX with default macd 12-26-9 adx 14. now when both are in buy mode chk adx is above 20 if ys go long when both in sell mode chk adx is above 20 if ys go short. try this some stocks n u will get idea

Dear brother.
can u please share AFL for this.
i m from bangladesh. u know that here our stock gets mature after 3 days.
thanks.

johnnypareek

Dear brother.
can u please share AFL for this.
i m from bangladesh. u know that here our stock gets mature after 3 days.
thanks.
Hey bro,

As I am in Assam, Very near to you and got here lots of bangladesies .

try this

HTML:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Vol-Trend");
uptrend=PDI(20)>MDI(10)AND Signal(29)<MACD(13);
downtrend=MDI(10)>PDI(20)AND Signal(29)>MACD(13);

Plot( 15, /* defines the height of the ribbon in percent of pane width */"",
IIf( uptrend, colorGreen, IIf( downtrend, colorRed, 0 )), /* choose color */
styleOwnScale|styleHistogram+styleThick|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100 );
Plot( 16,"",colorBlack,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,-0.5, 100 );

uptrend=PDI()>MDI() AND MACD()>Signal() AND (ADX()>20);
downtrend=MDI()>PDI() AND Signal()>MACD();
Buy=uptrend;
Sell=Cross(Signal(),MACD()) OR Cross(MDI(),PDI());
Short=downtrend;
Cover=Cross(MACD(),Signal()) OR Cross(PDI(),MDI());

_SECTION_END(); 
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
GraphXSpace=25;
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, High %g, Low %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", IIf( uptrend, colorGreen, IIf( downtrend, colorRed, 0 )), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
_SECTION_END();

vsaran

Okay check my fav one any time frame. MACD ADX with default macd 12-26-9 adx 14. now when both are in buy mode chk adx is above 20 if ys go long when both in sell mode chk adx is above 20 if ys go short. try this some stocks n u will get idea
JOHNNYPAREEK,
You have mentioned for both long and short, adx is ABOVE 20.Is it correct?