What Certifications can I pursue?

Mr.G

As many members of this forum know that I am essentially a kid and I am in process of attaining my formal education. Due to the lack of it and lack of experience in the market. I have alot of trouble getting clients for my business or getting respect here in the forum.

I am pursuing my undergrad degree and am in Second year. What all certifications can I get while an undergrad and what else can I do to make my resume a little more heavy. Bear in mind I am an analyst and not a trader.

There are many seniors here who are experienced in the markets even more than my age itself, such as raj sir, Dan sir and ST sir. I request all seniors to help me in this.

I am looking to get NCFM certificates in:
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Fundamental Analysis Module
Wealth Management Module

Important and mandatory modules for market industry:
Capital Market (Dealers) Module
Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module

Are there any other respectable certifications or courses I can do?

Trader_PK

As many members of this forum know that I am essentially a kid and I am in process of attaining my formal education. Due to the lack of it and lack of experience in the market. I have alot of trouble getting clients for my business or getting respect here in the forum.

I am pursuing my undergrad degree and am in Second year. What all certifications can I get while an undergrad and what else can I do to make my resume a little more heavy. Bear in mind I am an analyst and not a trader.

There are many seniors here who are experienced in the markets even more than my age itself, such as raj sir, Dan sir and ST sir. I request all seniors to help me in this.

I am looking to get NCFM certificates in:
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Fundamental Analysis Module
Wealth Management Module

Important and mandatory modules for market industry:
Capital Market (Dealers) Module
Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module

Are there any other respectable certifications or courses I can do?

which college from you are doing Undergrad? ..If it good college then Go for CFA... As I am CFA charter .. I can say its really good in terms of industry standards

Mr.G

which college from you are doing Undergrad? ..If it good college then Go for CFA... As I am CFA charter .. I can say its really good in terms of industry standards
Your a CFA?! India or US? Naah Im doing BA prog from non-target college. My only option to get good job is to show my business experience and internships.I am planning to do CFA too.

Will CFA get me a good package if im am from non-commerce background and non-target school? I can get internships from my relatives and references for my performance.

(I didnt expect such a good reply from your PK,Thanx. And dude Im not a tips provider trust me. Im a businessman.)

Trader_PK

Your a CFA?! India or US? Naah Im doing BA prog from non-target college. My only option to get good job is to show my business experience and internships.I am planning to do CFA too.

Will CFA get me a good package if im am from non-commerce background and non-target school? I can get internships from my relatives and references for my performance.

(I didnt expect such a good reply from your PK,Thanx. And dude Im not a tips provider trust me. Im a businessman.)
I am CFA from US...Not from India..India version is farzi I guess...But same time I feel that for good package for a fresher in analyst position... CFA alone cannot do wonder...you need to have very good Undergrad degree from a reputed institution.. in my case it was IIT

Hope this help

Mr.G

I am CFA from US...Not from India..India version is farzi I guess...But same time I feel that for good package for a fresher in analyst position... CFA alone cannot do wonder...you need to have very good Undergrad degree from a reputed institution.. in my case it was IIT

Hope this help
Yaar tu kaam kya karta hai!? Why you wasting your time trading when you can do fund management? I know I cant get good job so I think if I can get MBA from top 10 then I might get good job with CFA and MBA. I have a hell lot of experience in business aswell. 18 saal ki age se Im working. :p

Trader_PK

Yaar tu kaam kya karta hai!? Why you wasting your time trading when you can do fund management? I know I cant get good job so I think if I can get MBA from top 10 then I might get good job with CFA and MBA. I have a hell lot of experience in business aswell. 18 saal ki age se Im working. :p
this is not your business..what I can do.. or what I should do etc etc

Mr.G

I never had much success in studies. But I have this zeal for the markets. And I get this burning and revving feeling in my brain when I am analysing stocks. Its like a ferrari engine going off....... I do have the power to analyze stocks. I make eco (hons) students from SRCC **** their pants. Because all they have ever done is read books and memorize stuff. I have faced the world I have real experience in the markets. I am confident in saying Not even an SRCC grad has the mental powers beyond my capabilities. (Iv worked hard for it)

Trader_PK

I never had much success in studies. But I have this zeal for the markets. And I get this burning and revving feeling in my brain when I am analysing stocks. Its like a ferrari engine going off....... I do have the power to analyze stocks. I make eco (hons) students from SRCC **** their pants. Because all they have ever done is read books and memorize stuff. I have faced the world I have real experience in the markets. I am confident in saying Not even an SRCC grad has the mental powers beyond my capabilities. (Iv worked hard for it)
Let me tell you bitter truth of this industry....even if you have zeal about market...as a fresher analyst at least for first 2-3 year you will be filling the excel sheets and making ppt even in good companies....I have seen lot of people doing this work even they are from IIMs

Gandhar.

Hope this help
yeah indian cfa institute was farzi and was taken down by the original one through legal procedure