What business to start for extra income and future prospects?

I think we first make some primary source of income, then save from it to create another source of income which could be anything and these days I have seen younger guys making good income through internet.

I've been working on starting a business, but mainly focused on starting one from home since I have kids and want to be able to work from home with them. I think one thing to do is think about any skills he has and if he can monetize those. For example, crocheting animals is very popular right now, my mom makes wreaths, making t-shirts, etc.

Instead of starting a business right now, I think he should save up some capital money and then he could either invest it in the diamond business he wanted to do or he could read about stocks and see if he changes his mind. He could also become a silent investor in any company. That would work, I guess.

Instead of starting a business right now, I think he should save up some capital money and then he could either invest it in the diamond business he wanted to do or he could read about stocks and see if he changes his mind. He could also become a silent investor in any company. That would work, I guess.
I agree and also believe that he could still continue to have faith in his dreams. and work towards them.

There are a few options he can consider starting a small business online as there are many people gaining success through online businesses nowadays. It could be anything he likes. I suggest he take some time to research before deciding to invest his money into any business.

One of the most sought after professions at the moment is coding. Learn to code and you can start a business creating websites, working on crypto projects and far beyond that. It's a field that will certainly open doors for you.

Since everyone has a creative side, find yours and turn it into a business. If you ask me, I’m working on selling paintings online and so far, it’s going great! As long as you have passion towards a skill, you can definitely make money out of it.

Consider starting a freelance service (e.g., writing, graphic design), an e-commerce store, or a digital marketing agency. Health and wellness services, online courses, and tech-related services are also in demand. Real estate investment, subscription box services, virtual assistance, and sustainable business ventures are potential options. Before starting, conduct market research, create a clear business plan, and leverage your skills and interests. Adaptability and seeking advice from mentors are crucial for success.