What are your investment goals?

Hi All,

A newbie investor here.
I was wondering what are your investment goals? When do you consider yourself to be a successful investor/trader? To be a millionaire? To live off your investments and never to work again?

I have set a simple goal. To achieve a nominal growth 15% annually. I'd say it very achievable.

What are yours?

Mr.G

15%? Joking? I would be surprised if you break out even.

I have been studying 4 years for fundamental analysis and been investing for 3 years, I am a fund manager.

I have been studying 4 years for fundamental analysis and been investing for 3 years, I am a fund manager.
He is talking about 15 % per annum...not per month.....you still find it too difficult ??

Smart_trade

TraderRavi

low risk profile

but in ur previous avatar , u told u r MD of a microfinance company. and my application for trading loan is still pending with you. :annoyed:

Mr.G

He is talking about 15 % per annum...not per month.....you still find it too difficult ??

Smart_trade
Yes sir, I do. New investors lose their nerves in fundamental analysis.And sell their holdings at the worst possible time. Its not easy to sit tight with a thought in your head "What if your analysis was wrong?" I have been in that position and am humbly telling with experience. But if your grace thinks I am wrong than I must be.

Mr.G

but in ur previous avatar , u told u r MD of a microfinance company. and my application for trading loan is still pending with you. :annoyed:
G.D Microfinance & Wealth Management.

rohitsx

G.D Microfinance & Wealth Management.
Aapne apne prev avtaar mein Mr Ashish ko aisi gandi gandi galiyaan di ki apko ban kardiya gaya, now i am really surprised to know that you are an managing director of a co. Great .:D