What are YOU buying/selling/holding?

What are you planning to invest in? What did you sell, and why? If you are continuing to hold onto existing investments, what are they and why do you hold them? Are you avoiding anything? Again, why?

Feel free to share your investment rationale. This thread does not exist not only for disseminating knowledge on investment decisions (the why?). Others are free to assess your rationale.

I am buying:

Panasonic Carbon: It is a micro cap with an export oriented business. 63% stake is owned by the foreign parent Panasonic. Debt free. Has an almost monopoly in manufacturing of carbon rods for batteries. Decent growth. High profit margin. Div Yld of 2%. Being a micro cap, the volumes a low. So I am buying 10 shares every day.

Sanofi India: Mid-cap pharma. Decent profit margins and growth. Debt free. Div Yld of 1.5%. It has low volumes so I am accumulating slowly by buying 1 or 2 shares at a time.

HCL Tech: IT Sector is currently out of favor. But my belief is, it wont be the case for long. I think IT sector will bounce back in next 6 - 9 months. Personally I like it more than TCS, Infy or Wipro.

I am holding Jagran Prakashan from 18 months. I bought it after its guidance to buy radio city. It is a cash rish company, with long positive history. At cmp i feel it is rightly valued & with majority of good companies trading at very high valuation, this co can still give good returns in 2-3 years time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the list of stocks that I am holding:

HDFC Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Ltd
HCL Technologies Ltd
Hero Motocorp Ltd
Lupin Limited
Yes Bank Limited
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Tech Mahindra Ltd
NMDC Limited
Biocon Ltd
3M India Ltd
Sanofi India Ltd
Edelweiss Capital Limited
Jagran Prakashan Limited
Jyothy Laboratories, Ltd.
JM Financial Limited
Sintex Industries Ltd
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
South Indian Bank Limited
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd
Srikalahasthi Pipes Ltd
NOCIL Limited
Voltamp Transformers Limited
Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd
Veljan Denison Limited
Panasonic Carbon India Co Ltd

(3M was my spur of the moment investment, I am planning to get out of it)

Hi,

How do you guys find these stocks from all those stocks listed on NSE and BSE.
What is your process of filtering the stocks down. Please be a bit precise.

Thank You.
Hugh.