What are the min.best requirements for a PC to run online trading site perfectly

netman

Just to help others who come up here searching.

if you don't have much money but need a PC for trading and surfing, use the following specs.

Intel Atom Based CPU + Motherboard cost around 3200-3500/-
1GB Ram must be around 700-900

this Intel motherboard comes with embedded CPU, LanCard, Soundcard, Display, 2 Sata ports, USB, IDE.

so if you have your OLD computer and its cpu is too slow, you can upgrade it to latest Atom under Rs.5000/- in all.

I have used this set up for months to trade, surf and do online work which involves lots of browser work.

murthymsr

See the following informations

This thread is to know the minimum requirements for a PC to run online trading site perfectly

In terms of following points
(2) Intel pentium or else ---------- P4 / P3 (better go for AMD athlon ,its cheaper than P4)
I strongly suggest NOT to go for AMD. It may be cheap, but it gets heated up fast. The system has to be 'cool' and running during the entire trading session. My Laptop with AMD was getting heated up by lunch time and now I work on a PC with Intel processor & use the AMD Laptop during power failure only.

murthymsr

I have less knowledge about computers, so I want to know that for Technical Analysis and Online Trading which one is better Laptop or Desktop with its Configuration and Approx. Price.
Plz help me out