What are the hidden charges and untold rules of icicidirect and kotak ?

Which of the below two charge more hidden and minimum charges ?

• Kotak Securities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICICI Direct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a beginner and i am interested in 3 in 1 account of icici and kotak .But the reviews i read about them are bad:( Hidden charges, minimum charges, untold rules by relationship manager.

I have come across many reviews about hidden charges of icici and kotak, but i cann't exactly understand what hidden charges they can deduct. Does any one have the unpleasant experience ?

What are the minimum charges and rules which the relationship manager INTENTIONALLY FORGET ;) to tell us ?

Please share if you have experienced or have any knowledge of HIDDEN EXTRA CHARGES, OTHER MINIMUM CHARGES which you can find only after trading .

I am planning more of delivery trade than intra day, hence i thought of 3 in 1 account . My volume of trade will also be less. can you give some suggestion about the brokers who will more suit for my plan.

I am a beginner and i am interested in 3 in 1 account of icici and kotak .But the reviews i read about them are bad:( Hidden charges, minimum charges, untold rules by relationship manager.

I have come across many reviews about hidden charges of icici and kotak, but i cann't exactly understand what hidden charges they can deduct. Does any one have the unpleasant experience ?

What are the minimum charges and rules which the relationship manager INTENTIONALLY FORGET ;) to tell us ?

Please share if you have experienced or have any knowledge of HIDDEN EXTRA CHARGES, OTHER MINIMUM CHARGES which you can find only after trading .

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our product. We request you to provide your contact information in the form provided at on.fb.me/H6ogqZ . Our team will get in touch with you shortly to help you understand our account related charges.

Regards,
Kotak Securities

I am planning more of delivery trade than intra day, hence i thought of 3 in 1 account . My volume of trade will also be less. can you give some suggestion about the brokers who will more suit for my plan.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in our product. We request you to provide your contact information in the form provided at on.fb.me/H6ogqZ . Our team will get in touch with you shortly to help you understand our account related charges.

Regards,
Kotak Securities

Dear Sir,

Regards,
Kotak Securities
What's so complicated about your charges that can't be explained here ? :confused:

That way, everyone will benefit.