What are the best trading courses?

Hi, I have a newbie question. I assume it has been answered before though. What is the best stock trading education course available? I don't know where else to ask or look for the answer here. Any info is welcome.

Mr.G

Hi, I have a newbie question. I assume it has been answered before though. What is the best stock trading education course available? I don't know where else to ask or look for the answer here. Any info is welcome.
Read around online in a formal manner, not just here and there but in a systematic way. Then go in for an advanced course IF you need it after all that.

i am in mumbai and need sugestion from you guys if someone can help me with a course or if someone knows where in mumbai i can learn trading course completely or atleast most of it if possible. i have been reading possible all threads but before i start trading i wanted to go thru a course so i make minimum mistakes to avoid any kind of loss while trading.
Thanks in advance

oilman5

i am in mumbai and need sugestion from you guys if someone can help me with a course or if someone knows where in mumbai i can learn trading course completely or atleast most of it if possible. i have been reading possible all threads but before i start trading i wanted to go thru a course so i make minimum mistakes to avoid any kind of loss while trading.
Thanks in advance
.............................................................................................
some individual teach trading

1] traderji
2] ST
3] saint
..........as institute online tradingacademy

Hi pingu4392, do you want to learn how to trade in the stock market? Join Trakinvest, a virtual social equity trading platform that allows you to trade in a virtual stock market and provides you with research and analytics for equity markets in India, the USA, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. Enhance your investment skills with Trakinvest and get a chance to earn real cash and even industry internships. Start practicing here at http://bit.ly/TrakinvestNewUser.