What are some of the resources I can use to understand macro-geopolitical aspects of fundamental analysis?

Where can I learn to use information like interest rates, employment rates, GDP numbers, and other stuff to try to take trades on the market(nifty)?, I'm not from an economics background, are there any good books that teach you how to trade on the basis of economic indicators in the context of the Indian markets?

stoch

You can read Bloomberg or Financial Times or Zero Hedge to get some insight into macro perspective. But note that news lagging, to the time when you make decision to buy or sell something, the prices may already reflect that info so you will be late.

You can read Bloomberg or Financial Times or Zero Hedge to get some insight into macro perspective. But note that news lagging, to the time when you make decision to buy or sell something, the prices may already reflect that info so you will be late.
I've seen prop desk traders in foreign countries take trades on the basis of fed announcements etc,so I wanted to know if there was any source that teaches how to do that in the Indian markets