What are best Intraday Indicators and Oscillators to show exact entry and exit price

What are the best INDICATORS and OSCILLATORS which show clear entry and exit price in intraday 5mins 10mins 15 mins charts.............

Please share your list of best Indicators and Oscillators and please if you can share how to use them would be very helpful for people like me.

d_s_ramesh

Re: What are best Intraday Indicators and Oscillators to show exact entry and exit pr

Intuition is the best of all indicators. But, for it to work fine, you need to put your heart and soul into the markets. Once you achieve it, then miracles will start flowing to you, you alone because to every individual it is different. That is the holy grail all the traders keep searching for everywhere. The truth is that 'it is deep in us'.

Last edited:
Re: What are best Intraday Indicators and Oscillators to show exact entry and exit pr

hi to members of this forum iam new to this trading

Mr d_s_ramesh i dont know u name ,but i guess that u have very expert in this filed kindly guide me i am new in commodites fild,this is my face book id sarfarazhussainansari
or give me u id, i want to be your student

These days I don't use indicators, yet remain profitable. Indicators are dependent on prices. Most of my trades are decided the previous day itself, before going to bed. Morning I execute it if prices come to my level and exit when it reaches target or the support/resistance level. My returns on capital is also good.