what all are the indicators a trader must see before taking any action

Dear friends
i m from bangladesh and here we do not have the facility to go for intraday trading. we need minimum 3 working days for becoming our share matured. in this perspective pl help me which indicators must be seen before buying or selling any stock. i m using amibroker.
thanks in advance.

colion

Dear friends
i m from bangladesh and here we do not have the facility to go for intraday trading. we need minimum 3 working days for becoming our share matured. in this perspective pl help me which indicators must be seen before buying or selling any stock. i m using amibroker.
thanks in advance.
There is no single, simple answer to your question. There are traders and investors who use essentially every indicator known. The key thing, imo, is pick a few standard ones that are not of the same type (e.g., momentum, moving averages, trend, etc.) and study them and become very familiar with the way they behave (books such as "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" can be very helpful). Adjust their parameters as needed for the markets and issues that you are looking at to produce good results. Then those are the indicators that you should use and it makes no difference if others use other indicators. The ones that you understand, feel comfortable with and produce good results are the right ones for you and are the ones that you are most likely to follow over time.

Colion brother thanks for your concern.
i just want to know the standard and must c indicators.
You may please mention about your chosen indicators.
thanks.

prst

Dear friends
thanks in advance.
price, price and price..

Dear MNASIRU,

I can understand your feeling and the urge to know & learn the market. What I feel is that you can very well rely on one indicator which is called RSI. I hope you are well aware about this indicator. Amongst all the 100s of indicators, RSI is the the most reliable in comparison. It will guide you in a much better way. Rest of the journey you have to finish my friend, by studying and analysing this indicator indepth.

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste

AvinashRaste brother thanks a lot for your concern.
RSI moves a long way specially from 30 to 70, but it may take turn up, down and sideway. is there any way to identify its move?
regards.

AvinashRaste brother thanks a lot for your concern.
RSI moves a long way specially from 30 to 70, but it may take turn up, down and sideway. is there any way to identify its move?
regards.
Dear MNASIRU,

RSI stands for Relative Strength Index. Which means that if you will try to trade by only RSI moves, there are fair chance that you might end up with whipsaws and losses.

You should use the RSI to judge the trend. You should use the RSI to judge the strength of the trend. Once it is in a trend, you can use any other indicator or simple trend line or pure price to judge the direction and trade. Possibilities of a winning trade is far better the ever.

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste