what about the minimum brokerage charges

so here is the problem i come from a small town like and i m a total newbie i have just applied for a demat and trading a/c may be my a/c will be activated on 28 or 29 of may and we only have

angel broking
hdfc
religare
kotak
sher khan

so i chose Angel broking everything is fine with it cos i m starting with 50000
so they gave me 0.025 for intraday and 0.40 for delivery 20 on both side so 40

but the problem is with the minimum brokerage thing cos it will be 30rs :eek: and further more with taxes it will be 42 approx so even if i earn 100rs in a trade i ll be left out with 58rs and on that short term capital gain that would be more 8 rs
and just to be closer to the 30 rs minimum brokerages i have to trade for atleast 1 lakh:( in times of profits its of no problem but in times of losses it can wipe off my 150 bugs in same trade
what should i do :confused:

soft_trader

so here is the problem i come from a small town like and i m a total newbie i have just applied for a demat and trading a/c may be my a/c will be activated on 28 or 29 of may and we only have

angel broking
hdfc
religare
kotak
sher khan

but the problem is with the minimum brokerage thing cos it will be 30rs :eek: and further more with taxes it will be 42 approx so even if i earn 100rs in a trade i ll be left out with 58rs and on that short term capital gain that would be more 8 rs
and just to be closer to the 30 rs minimum brokerages i have to trade for atleast 1 lakh:( in times of profits its of no problem but in times of losses it can wipe off my 150 bugs in same trade
Go with an online discount broker. Your location will not be a problem.

which one i should go for sir i live in gujarat and planned to invest 30000 in long term si i m left with 20000 from which 5000 for penny stocks 5k for losses and 10000 and watever leverage for intraday

Go with an online discount broker. Your location will not be a problem.
which one i should go for sir i live in gujarat and planned to invest 30000 in long term si i m left with 20000 from which 5000 for penny stocks 5k for losses and 10000 and watever leverage for intraday

EagleOne

angel broking
hdfc
religare
kotak
sher khan

Angel is fine. But the quoted brokerage is too high. They are taking you for a ride. negotiate the brokerage around 1-2 paisa or tell them you are going elsewhere. Rest of them are just thieves.
Call zerodha, ( they have a thread here on TJ), they are quite honest and established. The only thing is they are more interested in trader clients, and do not have inhouse dmat facility but are partner with ILFS. But it makes no difference, so to speak. There customer service as of now is second to none.

Good luck.

soft_trader

For your requirement, IMO the best suited brokers would be,

VNS (Smarttradeonline)
VPS
Zerodha

Don't go for unlimited brokerage such as RKSV/Achiievers. They will not suit you.

Angel is fine. But the quoted brokerage is too high. They are taking you for a ride. negotiate the brokerage around 1-2 paisa or tell them you are going elsewhere. Rest of them are just thieves.
Call zerodha, ( they have a thread here on TJ), they are quite honest and established. The only thing is they are more interested in trader clients, and do not have inhouse dmat facility but are partner with ILFS. But it makes no difference, so to speak. There customer service as of now is second to none.

Good luck.
eagleone i have already submitted the documents and they have also sent it to there main office so i can only deactivate that a/c after it starts on 29th may

For your requirement, IMO the best suited brokers would be,

VNS (Smarttradeonline)
VPS
Zerodha

Don't go for unlimited brokerage such as RKSV/Achiievers. They will not suit you.
sir on 29may my a/c will be activated what if i deactivate after it
will i be charged some closing money

and i m planning to go for zerodha sir
how are the services cos if i get a problem it should be solved on phone only
how is der software and everything

and how do i need to get out of this angel scum

angel broking
hdfc
religare
kotak
sher khan

Hi..
Since it is Trading which is fully online based, So Place is not at Problem..
And the minimum brokerage, why you are spending brokerage for each and every Trading Just go through fixed brokerage..
I'm paying only Rs.1000/month Fixed for Unlimited trading and no any hidden charges, all, Clear calculations even every one can get that through the company website also..

:thumb:

soft_trader

sir on 29may my a/c will be activated what if i deactivate after it
will i be charged some closing money

and i m planning to go for zerodha sir
how are the services cos if i get a problem it should be solved on phone only
how is der software and everything

and how do i need to get out of this angel scum
Zerodha is a good choice, similiar is VPS & VNS. Customer support of all 3 brokers are top class. Benefit with Zerodha is NEST platform, but the downside is high transaction charges. VNS & VPS both uses NOW but also has lower transaction charges. You can choose any brokers out of these 3 according to your comfort level.

I would say that let the angel account open on 29tn May. After that withdraw all the money from it and forget the account. No need to formally close the account. The reason I am telling you this is that they will not close the account so easily, and they will ask you several questions as of why you want to close the account.. blah... blah... So just forget it :)