Welcome Telangana

Taurus1

Now that the split has happened, what are the capitals of each state?
Hyderabad is in which state now? :confused: :D

manishchan

That is only on papers Shelly... u knw wht happens in reality ;) :D
What happened in reality ?
Reality is...

1. More frequent power cuts than before...
2. More water problem than before...
3. More wine shops than before..
4. Admin works in govt. offices... infrastructure work (such as repairing roads, bridges etc) are more delayed as it was seen before..
5. Govt. employees doing cold war (based on whether he is from Telangana or AP) if you visit some offices to get things done.
6. More than half the seats in cabinet was filled by the near and dear ones of Mr. CM.
7. Recently, some of the under-construction buildings were destroyed without notice in a particular area because they think the land belonged to people from Telangana though the allotment was done prior to separation and it was official.

I have no prob with separation and and who the CM is. But whats concerning is that there were big talks of development and bringing new things to the state of Telengana before seperation but so far they haven't shown any sign of what they proclaimed and they are hardly able to maintain the system/admin that were already in place.

P.S. - These are my personal views and based on what I have observed/seen/heard from media.. especially in my city. I will not entertain any argument, justification or clarifications.

Last edited:

manishchan

Now that the split has happened, what are the capitals of each state?
Hyderabad is in which state now? :confused: :D
Hyderabad remains the combined capital of both the states for 10 years. After that, it will merge with Telangana. AP, in the meantime has to develop a capital. Right now they are considering some area around Vizag.... but nothing is official yet.

pakatil

Hyderabad remains the combined capital of both the states for 10 years. After that, it will merge with Telangana. AP, in the meantime has to develop a capital. Right now they are considering some area around Vizag.... but nothing is official yet.
Vizag or Vijayawada - Guntur Belt.....:)

Reality is...

1. More frequent power cuts than before...
2. More water problem than before...
3. More wine shops than before..
4. Admin works in govt. offices... infrastructure work (such as repairing roads, bridges etc) are more delayed as it was seen before..
5. Govt. employees doing cold war (based on whether he is from Telangana or AP) if you visit some offices to get things done.
6. More than half the seats in cabinet was filled by the near and dear ones of Mr. CM.
7. Recently, some of the under-construction buildings were destroyed without notice in a particular area because they think the land belonged to people from Telangana though the allotment was done prior to separation and it was official.

I have no prob with separation and and who the CM is. But whats concerning is that there were big talks of development and bringing new things to the state of Telengana before seperation but so far they haven't shown any sign of what they proclaimed and they are hardly able to maintain the system/admin that were already in place.

P.S. - These are my personal views and based on what I have observed/seen/heard from media.. especially in my city. I will not entertain any argument, justification or clarifications.
These things are not mentioned on online news.Everyone thinks this ahs helped the two states.

arcus

Its already decided to be somewhere between Vijayawada-Guntur.

CBN said many times in the press. Afterall the delta is a Kamma strong-hold.

arcus

Hyderabad has one of the most depressed real estate in the country. I find it interesting considering it is one of the handful of Tier 1 cities, contributes the fifth biggest to Indian GDP among the cities.

Last edited: