Welcome Telangana

Relish

Congratulations to both states.

Why political parties r against this division if peoples r ready to go their way? it is also written in AP when they joined they can go their way in future. I did't want to hurt any one just curious.

umeshmandal

Telangana bill passed ,but democracy failed:mad:
any how congratulation for Telangana friends for there new state
Yes, democracy failed, utterly!!

No idea what changes when a new state is formed.... maybe the addresses only ! The leaders remain the same corrupt lot, we get an EXTRA CM. We will see the same apathy towards work by Govt Employees who simply would draw salary from a NEW STATE ! Their work culture wont change. An extra name of State, State CM and State's capital's name to be remembered by Students for GK class/paper ! :D

TradeJoker

No idea what changes when a new state is formed.... maybe the addresses only ! The leaders remain the same corrupt lot, we get an EXTRA CM. We will see the same apathy towards work by Govt Employees who simply would draw salary from a NEW STATE ! Their work culture wont change. An extra name of State, State CM and State's capital's name to be remembered by Students for GK class/paper ! :D
:clap::clap::clap:

Relish

The leaders remain the same corrupt lot, we get an EXTRA CM. :D
Today J&K MLA slapping assembly in running assembly & UP MLA raising slogan shirtless (i think learned it from study tour!!!!!).

In rajyasabha papers tearing process continue :mad::mad: :(:(:

Xitij

I pay rich tributes to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy who vowed to stall the division of Andhra Pradesh and put in his papers when he could not do so against a authoritarion Government !

Goodluck to telangana

they have politicians who collected lakhs crores even before getting power by blackmailing
politicians who slept silently after collecting crores
cheated own people for cash

leaders who drink and sleep in farm houses
leaders who never spent a paisa over 600 or more people who committed suicides

who convert black money by capsicum cultivation

who never helped poor telangana man to get education medical facilities -transport

telangana needs leaders not corrupt politicians black mailers

Congratulations to both states.

Why political parties r against this division if peoples r ready to go their way? it is also written in AP when they joined they can go their way in future. I did't want to hurt any one just curious.
people questioning about 'the process' congress followed in this bifurcation.