Welcome Telangana

rkkarnani

welcome telangana:thumb:, m a big supporter of smaller states, there sud be at least 34-35 states . now to be split , UP , maharashtra .
our state made in 2000 instead of 1950 , denied by #$%#%$#$ brahmin politicians of hills.:annoyed::mad:
Me too support smaller states.... so
Planning a campaign for a Statehood for the "Burrabazar" area of Kolkata as its Dominated by people from Rajasthan !

Friends, but why have it on the basis of Language, religion, culture etc. Why not have it on the basis of "easier to govern", easier to Administer !
I have no idea just speculating : Most of the states in USA have their boundries in straight lines... surely must not have been done on the basis of ethical groups!
Personally I am against creation of any Smaller State on the basis of language etc. it simply divides the people more, moves them apart more !
All Indian States should be merged and realigned by way of straight lines and or Natural dividers like rivers or mountain ranges. Lets have 51 of them, USA has only 50 ! :D

rh6996

welcome telangana:thumb:, m a big supporter of smaller states, there sud be at least 34-35 states . now to be split , UP , maharashtra .
our state made in 2000 instead of 1950 , denied by #$%#%$#$ brahmin politicians of hills.:annoyed::mad:
The highlighted word hurts ! :mad:

kiran_thiru

There is no difference came to common man's life if state devide or combine. This is political drama of all parties doing. If congress commit to devide then observe all pros and cons and give detailed information to citizens. But it not done, so in telangana cheers, in andhra fights. More than 2 years telangana citizens had no rest due to political drama, now this turn to us of andhra. Hope this come to end with clarity and happy life came to all citizens and common people.

gkpc

Me too support smaller states.... so
Planning a campaign for a Statehood for the "Burrabazar" area of Kolkata as its Dominated by people from Rajasthan !

Friends, but why have it on the basis of Language, religion, culture etc. Why not have it on the basis of "easier to govern", easier to Administer !
I have no idea just speculating : Most of the states in USA have their boundries in straight lines... surely must not have been done on the basis of ethical groups!
Personally I am against creation of any Smaller State on the basis of language etc. it simply divides the people more, moves them apart more !
All Indian States should be merged and realigned by way of straight lines and or Natural dividers like rivers or mountain ranges. Lets have 51 of them, USA has only 50 ! :D
Excellent sarcasm! rkk This is exactly what is being done by the GOI ! Dividing people on the lines of Language, Caste, Creed , Religion and maybe soon on the basis of the 'hues' of their skin !

XRAY27

Excellent sarcasm! rkk This is exactly what is being done by the GOI ! Dividing people on the lines of Language, Caste, Creed , Religion and maybe soon on the basis of the 'hues' of their skin !
Telangana bill passed ,but democracy failed:mad:
any how congratulation for Telangana friends for there new state