Weekend Market.. 28 Jan 2012

It happened today.. yes it did!

I just logged into my trading account to check my margin, as my bank balance is lower than I could draw from the ATM... :( and found that the NSE Equity market was OPEN:cool:

I just opened the nifty stock watch and clicked on the first scrip ACC and it was fluctuating like hell... between 1000 to 1400 in a matter of a couple of tens-of-seconds. I hit the buy button with my small trading margin around 4k and purchased 2 shares and sold at 1400... voila... then the worm inside my brain took over for the next few mins (with self control ofcourse, cos I had no information of the timing window) and made a profit close to 8k with max investment of 4k at any point of time...:clap::clap:

Then the keeda in my head pushed me for 6 shares and the market started to wave across without any tsumani's.. understood the situation and exited by 4 and then 2 sells with small profits, but no losses..

Then it happened again I purchased 5 shares and it did skyrocket to the 1400 again, then dropped back to 955 soon and then again I purchased 5 shares and the market closed at around 11.30...now I am like this :( :mad:

Then again by chance I found that the market is re-opened... dont know exactly at what time.. may be 11.45, i sold those 10, with little profits... to make a good 9.8k profit for the day... but... the keeda again... this time i bought 4 shares and the market closes at 12.00.. now what? :confused: Will this 4 shares goes into the holding or not is my question? I know that it will happen in normal trading days (mon-fri), but how about in this case..?

This is my first BIG TIME PROFITS in my month old trading activity, and am curious and confused at the same time.... if it is a win, win, then I am the most :clap::clapping: guy :thumb:

Thanks guys!

60 views.. no reply!!

Thats Okay, today morning I opened my terminal, and found my previous day's opening balance displayed... and the 8+k profits of the saturday not credited to my account!!:confused::mad:

Was the entire trading faked or am I being washed off my earned profits!?:annoyed:

Any news from anybody else who traded on the same day?

Please do reply guys!

Thanks in advance!:)