Web Based Trading through Mobile Browser (Opera Mini)

Kindly Share your experience if you have used your trading web site through mobile browsers like opera mini... Things like usability of the site whether all features are available as that from a desktop or it forces you to some other mobile version of the site. And it'll be helpfull if u can mention brokerages also side by side. Do mention if u recommend that the site is fully usable through mobile browser.

I posted this as its difficult to get first hand review of a site unless you get to use it. Reason for posting the querry is that sometimes i dont get access to desktop/laptops due to various reasons and many times they are not permited. SO MOBILE ONLY IS MY DEFAULT TRADING PLATFORM TILL I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.

At present I'm using India Infoline and ICICI Direct latter having higher brokerage.

India infoline offers trading terminal which cant be used on mobile and also offrs web based trading site 5paisa.com but even that is useless on mobile and too heavy even on desktop and requires good amount of bandwidth to work smoothly.

In contrast icicidirect website works perfectly through mobiles even offers a low bandwidth version which improves data usage and speed. ONLY ISSUE IS HIGH BROKERAGE .55 Delivery cash and .05 Intraday margin

I'm specially looking for views about HDFC Securities review whether that site works fully or cries asking for internet explorer similar to their netbanking site.

Hi Gabbar

You can use Angel broking or Sharekhan, they both have separate application you can install on Java based phone & trade.

Let me know if you need more info on it.

alroyraj

Even Indiabulls has a low bandwidth site and also an application that works on a java capable mobile.
I think it is important to have an adequately capable mobile capable of running the application since it can be installed on phones usually have an expandable memory slot. I am sure the website of each broker will lay the specification necessary to run it.
As of now it seems E 63 seems like an excellent choice within budget.

Hi Gabbar

You can use Angel broking or Sharekhan, they both have separate application you can install on Java based phone & trade.

Let me know if you need more info on it.
Hi Prakashk,

Can you please guide me on the mobile based trading platforms provided by various providers and also if you could help me with some information of the mobile based trading future in India.

Thanks