Web-based trading service vs. Trading Terminal

Iam using http://www.jvfinancial.com ODIN software from last 1 year no problem in late order or disconnectivity,and second thing is their admin(Mr.Sajiv Dhawan) provide online recommendation with SL via ODIN software.
I also Used Indiabulls but there were frequent Disconnectivity problems as wel as late order execution.
You can get this ODIN software from JVFINANCIAL at nominal one time account opening charges of 250/- rupees.

Iam using http://www.jvfinancial.com ODIN software from last 1 year no problem in late order or disconnectivity,and second thing is their admin(Mr.Sajiv Dhawan) provide online recommendation with SL via ODIN software.
I also Used Indiabulls but there were frequent Disconnectivity problems as wel as late order execution.
You can get this ODIN software from JVFINANCIAL at nominal one time account opening charges of 250/- rupees.
Dear guideme,
I checked their site, but couldnt get the rates, what is their brokerage rates? Can you please provide a feature comparison here?
Regards
Siva

guys,

Angel Broking offers Odin. Account opening charges rs 600/- or so. Thats it. I have a seen a demo. Installation and presentation was good. Brokerage nominal. Five in one trading terminal. Check it out guys. Its fast with a lot of options. May be it would help you day traders!!!!!!!!!!

I have problem in starting ODIN. evry time I start by login with mu ID and Passwd. it says"Failed to download scriptmaster. Check FTP settings." What can be the problem?
Please tell me how to sort it out.

help:
friends any one who uses 5paisa odin/diet or tts plz share ur exp.
recently i opened a/c with them.
i like trade from home.web based platform of all 5paisa,sharekhan,kotak(all using by my one friend) gets hangeed or slos down needds refreshing
does 5paisa give soft. which shows intraday charts and tickers with autoupdates
thanks

krm

hallo friends,
i had recently opened account with angel. they had provided odin. i found its very fast & good for day trading.
service of angel is also good, you can try it.

thanks
krm