We complained against a broker on nse website and escalated to arbitration but NSE rejected.

We complained online on nice plus - nse grievance portal - broker responded and without even reading in detail NSE closed the complaint so we escalated to arbitration and arbitration dept closed/rejected complaint and gave 2 reasons .
1. We did not sign the statement (yes it was a mistake)
2. We did not provide enough documents. (this is not true ..we did provide enough documents)

Now I am trying to reach them via phone and email but no responding.
In this time I am unable to visit them in person in Ahmedabad. Because its kinda far from me and I not physically well.

What is the solution ? How can we reopen and proceed with arbitration?

We complained online on nice plus - nse grievance portal - broker responded and without even reading in detail NSE closed the complaint so we escalated to arbitration and arbitration dept closed/rejected complaint and gave 2 reasons .
2. We did not provide enough documents. (this is not true ..we did provide enough documents)

In this time I am unable to visit them in person in Ahmedabad. Because its kinda far from me and I not physically well.

Write to SEBI on SCORES website.

I already did but no response from SEBI. So how can I reach NSE ? I can not go in person.
No response is strange. Did you formally lodge a complaint and receive a complaint number ? I think they also have a mechanism for escalating the complaint automatically after a number of days.

brokenbull

1) your wishwashy complaint "against a broker " with out broker name & with out giving details of what was the problem you encountered.
2. You know & we know jolly well nothing can be done against them.(broker/SEBI/NSE).
3) If you want empathy/sympathy /a shoulder to cry here & raise hell on the wrong doings done by the broker- you should name the broker & upload proof documents (after erasing your name/a/c details ) so that we all know what golmal broker is doing.
4) IF THE MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED IS HUGE , YOU CAN HIIRE A lawyer, file a case in Economic Offence Court & publish the court notice in Eonomic times .( minimum expense say ₹1 lakh) Just to tarnish the broker & NSE,SEBI. even then court will dismiss the case as it is resolved only by NSE/SEBI arbitration .

mohan.sic

Make a fresh one and now sign and provide enough documents and also quote the closed complaint details and mention that now you are sending new complaint as asked by them and also request them if anything more is required.

If your case is good and eligible they will take up else they will revert. Yes sometimes they may avoid initially but you must follow up strongly.

No response is strange. Did you formally lodge a complaint and receive a complaint number ? I think they also have a mechanism for escalating the complaint automatically after a number of days.
Of course I lodged complaint and received a complaint number than escalated to arbitration and again received a complaint no.