Warning.......i warned previously

HELLO FRIENDS,

market are correcting and will continue to do atleast mid of august.previously (20 th june) i recomended to exit from market(MARKET LIKELY TO CORRECT). i dont know how many of them actually exited the market.i hope, many of us are short on market.
i requested to look the market only weekly basis chart. no one can earn the money through real time intra day chart. actual condition of the market can be watch only through weekly basis or monthly eod chart.
we have to learn elliot wave properly and only through weekly basis.
In my previous post i said, market had made top near 4700 and no chance of crossing in recent time.friend,......from now wards market will correct gradually. slow poisoning will be theme of the month.please, wait till mid of next month for better level.
after correction , i hope nifty will atleast touch or cross 5400 within 2009.please wait.........

WITH THANX
ABIR DAS

HELLO FRIENDS,

market are correcting and will continue to do atleast mid of august.previously (20 th june) i recomended to exit from market(MARKET LIKELY TO CORRECT). i dont know how many of them actually exited the market.i hope, many of us are short on market.
i requested to look the market only weekly basis chart. no one can earn the money through real time intra day chart. actual condition of the market can be watch only through weekly basis or monthly eod chart.
we have to learn elliot wave properly and only through weekly basis.
In my previous post i said, market had made top near 4700 and no chance of crossing in recent time.friend,......from now wards market will correct gradually. slow poisoning will be theme of the month.please, wait till mid of next month for better level.
after correction , i hope nifty will atleast touch or cross 5400 within 2009.please wait.........

WITH THANX
ABIR DAS
hmm.. Is that so? :rolleyes: