Warnig.......market will fall

chaitanyagoa

Hy abir das

You not will believe that. I just came in my house and I was falling down !

What does this mean to market next week or even next year ?

There is a chance of 50% that is going to rise, because I fell a little bit more on the right side.

But the problem is, there is still 50% of a change,that the market could fall, because i lost my left shoo when I was falling down and if I analyze that over the last 25 years, the most time this happen, the market falls.

If you have more questions about that, just throw out your shirt of the window and if it falls more on the right side, the market, if you lost your shoo more on the right side, will fall and if the shirt more fly to the left side, still loosing your shoo to the right side, the market will rise.

DanPickUp
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

sudoku1

i agree with this thread ....the technical setup does not augur well for the mkts...even if v have a good budget....a close past 17k is required for the bulls 2 b in fray....
charts r mirrors of mkt & no one can hide his action....
since the setup is weak...it defines that smart money has sold out !!!;)

just visit my thread 'SENSEX TECHNICALS'... the budget 2009....chart setup was bullish & hence the 900 point fall was quickly absorbed in the comong sessions !:)

rkkarnani

Market humbles all!!!! On 30th October 2009 when the weekly closure came at below or near 4700 it was all doom!!! Market then also was not supposed to have climb 5150 but it did with elan and crossed it!!! Many TA were left with dirt on their face!!!
This time may not be an exception either.
Market has a knack to do just the opposite of consensus view!!!!
As Abir Das said only time will tell!!!

sudoku1

Market humbles all!!!! On 30th October 2009 when the weekly closure came at below or near 4700 it was all doom!!! Market then also was not supposed to have climb 5150 but it did with elan and crossed it!!! Many TA were left with dirt on their face!!!
This time may not be an exception either.
Market has a knack to do just the opposite of consensus view!!!!
As Abir Das said only time will tell!!!
Code:
 As Abir Das said only time will tell!
& only the teller will tell the time !!!;)

NiftyFantasy

Hello Friends,
i know every one will surprise and visit my post to know some thing special.
Here it is,
NIFTY not likely to touch 5300 within this year. many chances of going below 4000. This will happen within next 5/6 months. after correcting it will break previous high of 6350 and will surplus comfortably later next year.There is very strong bearish technical bearish signal on long term chart.
I dont know, how many of us can identify that. I will not disclose that. but, i can assure any technical person that, it wasnt GAP theory or weekly negative divergence with parameter.
If, any one ask me about down side target?
I cant predict as of now.but, i can assure every one of us that, nifty will not touch 5300 in this year anymore.
Forget about The Budget or strong IIP data, some major negative news expected in coming days.
ITS MY PERSONAL OPINION, YOU CAN CONSULT ANY FINANCIAL EXPERT BEFORE TAKING ANY DECISION.

With Warm Regards
Abir Das
Dhanya hain aap abir babu, kitni door drishti hai aapki.... main to dhanya ho gaya aapki thread padkar....
Now I can sell 5300 calls of any time period till 31/12/2010....