wanted real time tick by tick movement graph/software

Im looking for the real time tick by tick movement graph during the market hr. 1min, 3min, 5min.
Is there any website that fullfills by demant?
Is there any software available in the market to suite my requirment.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im looking for the real time tick by tick movement graph during the market hr. 1min, 3min, 5min.
Is there any website that fullfills by demant?
Is there any software available in the market to suite my requirment.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
There's no such thing as a "FREE LUNCH"
One needs to spend on softwares like METASTOCK, SPIDER etc.
I was also in search of the same a couple of months back.
Tried google with every possible keyword I could imagine. All in vain.
Every thing is there and ready online ONLY if we are ready to spend...
Websites like in.finance.********** and nseindia.com offer charting online but then you have to refresh it manually (not incase of *****...it refreshes itself after 5 mins).

There's no such thing as a "FREE LUNCH"
One needs to spend on softwares like METASTOCK, SPIDER etc.
I was also in search of the same a couple of months back.
Tried google with every possible keyword I could imagine. All in vain.
Every thing is there and ready online ONLY if we are ready to spend...
Websites like in.finance.********** and nseindia.com offer charting online but then you have to refresh it manually (not incase of *****...it refreshes itself after 5 mins).
Yes your reply is aboulutely correct but since Meta Stock and Spider are too expensive for a new comer can you or someone else here tell me a affordable software in which we can see live nifty without refreshing mannually that also not delayed like ***** finance. by affordable software means i am looking for a software below 5000 per year, I know my budget is low but I am looking only for live nifty data not for all stocks.

But Please Don't tell me website only software , since web based applications are bound to slow and takes lot of time to load

Last edited:

sudoku1

Real Time Data for only Rs.650/- per month for AmiBroker & MetaStock

+If electricity comes frm
electrons,does morality
come frm morons?

+I am not selfish,
Itz just that i want to
have everything.....even 650/- of ur's...:D

tulika

quote tracker provides free RT charts.. and yes there are free lunches available.. you can down load Metastock , adget and many more for free by using aresgalaxy.com. many ebooks on stock market are also available..

You can get Metastock FOC. but in order to run MS you need Eod data or Live data. for that you can contact below
Contact Person: Mr. T. Dasgupta.
Office Address: FINOSYS
43/8B Jheel Road, New Land
Kolkata- 700031, West Bengal, INDIA
E-mail: echartindia@**********
Mobile: +91 9830803364
also you can see their web page http://www.echartindia.com
Please reffer my name Mr Dasgupta will help you out

PRABIR

Flock

Yes your reply is aboulutely correct but since Meta Stock and Spider are too expensive for a new comer can you or someone else here tell me a affordable software in which we can see live nifty without refreshing mannually that also not delayed like ***** finance. by affordable software means i am looking for a software below 5000 per year, I know my budget is low but I am looking only for live nifty data not for all stocks.

But Please Don't tell me website only software , since web based applications are bound to slow and takes lot of time to load
Well if you have that kind of budget just open a trading account with RK Global. They will give you ODIN for around Rs. 300 per month. You can also use it for trading at good brokerage rates + you have all live quotes.

The other option is angel broking - trade anywhere. No monthly charges but you have to generate brokerage of around Rs. 1500 per month.

Last edited: