wanted - a dumbest TA analyst

onlinegtrash

I know TA is very hard subject, I want a dumbest TA to design me a TA system. I am not even asking for the brightest and smartest...

I want a TA system that wins less than 20% of the time for NIFTY.

If there is any newbie or a dumbest TA analyst there, do help me out.

Once I have a loser system with 20% win rate, its easy to convert to 80%
winning system ;) (I just have to flip buy and sell orders!)

can some TA guru explain me, why this is not possible (if possible do help me out!)!?

I know TA is very hard subject, I want a dumbest TA to design me a TA system. I am not even asking for the brightest and smartest...

can some TA guru explain me, why this is not possible (if possible do help me out!)!?
When will you people learn.....it's not about the percentage..it's about discipline and patience..

funny method though..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Respected Sir,

Being given to understand thatyou need a dumb TA........I the undersigned wish to apply.........you cannot find a better candidate who is more dumb than me.....

20 % winning method ...no issues...child's play for me....all my methods work for less than 20 % but only when I trade on them.....if I flip buy/sell , they also flip the sides and start working 20 % and below on the flip side....:D

Smart_trade

onlinegtrash

Respected Sir,

20 % winning method ...no issues...child's play for me....all my methods work for less than 20 % but only when I trade on them.....if I flip buy/sell , they also flip the sides and start working 20 % and below on the flip side....:D

Smart_trade
aha!

If I understand correctly, flipping signals in your TA system, flips the trends on entire freaking NSE trading crowd, if necessary and keeps the winning rate as <20% !!!

this is beyond genius :)

I hate to say 'No' to you to this project, but with your powers I can easily save the world (all you have to do is write shorts-only 20% winner system and we can put the world in boom), so, that will be my next project :)

onlinegtrash

alright, on a serious note,

I just wanted to say,
TA may be marginally useful but not more than that.
TA is usually way over rated.
TA signals may be slightly better than coin flips and
we can't improve them much (or heck! we can't even come up with a true loser system!) no matter how much computational power we have.

DanPickUp

alright, on a serious note,

I just wanted to say,
TA may be marginally useful but not more than that.
TA is usually way over rated.
TA signals may be slightly better than coin flips and
we can't improve them much (or heck! we can't even come up with a true loser system!) no matter how much computational power we have.
Wrong statements from your side;

even I am very clear that todays high frequency trading has taken over the markets and is messing up many TA time frames very painfully.

But TA is still in work and makes it's job very well. Just know how to use it:)

Good trading

DanPickUp