Want to share some personal things

iwillwin

What if the problem lies with you, your belief that u keep on strengthening, what if there are any medical issues with urself which u may not realize before they are out of your control...
Sharing in public domain your problems won't help you in my opinion....let your family know about your condition, feeling, consult a neurologist if not psychologist first and get yourself examined....
I may appear rude here, but isolation can kill you from within...
U have to fight your problems and face it...we all can write once in a while but your family can only reduce the pain and agony u are dealing with....

What if the problem lies with you, your belief that u keep on strengthening, what if there are any medical issues with urself which u may not realize before they are out of your control...
Sharing in public domain your problems won't help you in my opinion....let your family know about your condition, feeling, consult a neurologist if not psychologist first and get yourself examined....
I may appear rude here, but isolation can kill you from within...
U have to fight your problems and face it...we all can write once in a while but your family can only reduce the pain and agony u are dealing with....
thanks for your suggestion

doonyadav

I figured out that I easily get angry these days. I was not like this earlier but perhaps years of negligence and getting hurt made me like this. Trying to control my anger and the goal is to keep myself calm whatever the situation may be, but it is easier said than done.

Another thing I have noticed is that there are few peoples out there, no matter how much I trust them they will prove me wrong every other day. They will never even accept their fault no matter how much I try to point out their mistake and make them understand that their action is hurting me. What they do is to counter blame me to defend themselves.
Do think of yourself (be selfish). Let the whole world go to hell. Do whatever you want to do. You are blessed by the God. Live life king size. Live every moment of your life.

It is helpful to share your feelings. Don't let them stay in your heart. Say whatever you want. I advise you to go on a travelling vacation to a spiritual place. Stay some time there and connect with nature. I knew a guy who had the same issues and it really helped him.

I would suggest you to stay confident and work hard in order to make them relalize that how much worthy you are. It is not a right way and manly thing to be depressed of such things. If you want to trade then you have to calm your mind. Grow up folk!

newtrader101

I would suggest you to stay confident and work hard in order to make them relalize that how much worthy you are. It is not a right way and manly thing to be depressed of such things. If you want to trade then you have to calm your mind. Grow up folk!
Each person is at a different stage. One technique does not apply to everybody and at all times.

Maybe you have choosen the wrong path of your career, don't you think it should be done that way really ? Also how it happen that everyone hate you ? Please describe it, are you sure it's not some racism or some other kind of information here ?

We all have hard times in our lifes but it's really really better to work hard here anyway. The only rule we can work out any depression and hard times in our life is simply continue to do what we really need to and that's basically it and please be sure to make it happen.