Want to share some personal things

newtrader101

Hi Eastern,
I don't know why but something tells me you're a very creative person. But for that creativity to manifest in spite of your self doubt, you need to accept yourself unconditionally.

This book was life changing for me when I was in a similar condition: What to say when you talk to yourself- Shad helmstetter"

To let your repressed feelings out try soc (stream of consciousness) writing.

Your questions on existence are all relevant. Life is not always smooth. We are all learning, till the very end. But everything has a purpose. I cant explain, but I realize it everyday.

Lastly, meditation has to be an essential part of daily routine.
Good luck.

First part of the healing process is sharing the problem, opening up, expressing your emotions.

Write more. Your life, school days, hobbies.
All these started like 5 years back. My childhood was ok. I am extremely introvert person, so can't express myself to others and can't make friends easily. I had few close friends, but they either misunderstood or betrayed me badly. I was bullied and blackmailed by classmates in school and it became so extreme that I left regular schooling and opted for open school in class XII. Then joined college in regular course and made few friends, and also involved in a romantic interest but got betrayed badly. Then I realized that nobody truly understood me all these years, neither my parents nor my peers. Also lost an year in college because I was trapped in bad politics. I was denied to sit for exams citing irregular attendance though I was very much regular and those who were irregular were allowed. I completed graduation the next year and then got admitted in masters course.

I don't like the subject and also unable to attend regularly now, as I feel like an outcast. I told my parents that I want to complete my masters from IGNOU but they are against it because of open education system. I am losing interest to study further. And also I am preoccupied of this idea that if I can't complete masters my life would be of little value, and this happened because all my cousins and sibling are masters and some pursuing research work, and I used to hear all these years from all around me that I need to complete masters at least otherwise my education would be incomplete.

Because I am introvert and I don't socialize, people around me either laugh at me or portray me as a loser.

Prataap_2013

All these started like 5 years back. My childhood was ok. I am extremely introvert person, so can't express myself to others and can't make friends easily. I had few close friends, but they either misunderstood or betrayed me badly. I was bullied and blackmailed by classmates in school and it became so extreme that I left regular schooling and opted for open school in class XII. Then joined college in regular course and made few friends, and also involved in a romantic interest but got betrayed badly. Then I realized that nobody truly understood me all these years, neither my parents nor my peers. Also lost an year in college because I was trapped in bad politics. I was denied to sit for exams citing irregular attendance though I was very much regular and those who were irregular were allowed. I completed graduation the next year and then got admitted in masters course.

I don't like the subject and also unable to attend regularly now, as I feel like an outcast. I told my parents that I want to complete my masters from IGNOU but they are against it because of open education system. I am losing interest to study further. And also I am preoccupied of this idea that if I can't complete masters my life would be of little value, and this happened because all my cousins and sibling are masters and some pursuing research work, and I used to hear all these years from all around me that I need to complete masters at least otherwise my education would be incomplete.

Because I am introvert and I don't socialize, people around me either laugh at me or portray me as a loser.
tough life. how did you get into trading?

tough life. how did you get into trading?
That's a bit interesting. I started trading at the age of 16, when I left regular schooling in class XI. I was fascinated by those tickers below DD news channel (didn't had access to business news channels then). I tried to understand the meaning of those red and green arrows, so I searched the internet and slowly tried to understand how stock market works. I started trading in my mother's account in 2011. I traded pretty much regularly for next two years with small amount of money but lost several times. Then I left trading after joining college and traded rarely. Started trading again since 2016 when I got isolated and now doing better than before and now in a bit of profit. Still learning......

Prataap_2013

That's a bit interesting. I started trading at the age of 16, when I left regular schooling in class XI. I was fascinated by those tickers below DD news channel (didn't had access to business news channels then). I tried to understand the meaning of those red and green arrows, so I searched the internet and slowly tried to understand how stock market works. I started trading in my mother's account in 2011. I traded pretty much regularly for next two years with small amount of money but lost several times. Then I left trading after joining college and traded rarely. Started trading again since 2016 when I got isolated and now doing better than before and now in a bit of profit. Still learning......
So you are not a loser. You taught yourself trading, gained experience, and are making money. A self-made person :)

So you are not a loser. You taught yourself trading, gained experience, and are making money. A self-made person :)
I want to be a full time trader but nobody encourages me. Trading with my little savings. I won't be able to get funds from parents as they consider it gambling and also everyone around me says that it cannot be a career option. Relatives, neighbours give me advice to leave this bad hobby and to focus on something productive. It demotivates me and I lose whatever confidence I have for trading.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@eastern I can understand ur passion and effort u made in past few years for trading. But fulltime trading requires big capital and backup(for your day to day expense) to start with. Trading is a mind game also, u'll start loosing with those extra pressure.
Just focus on your study and career now, and side by side trade with less capital and progress slowly. Do a job to for temporary basis for next 5-10 years to acquire sufficient capital for your trading. Slowly shift to trading as the main business. There are lots of people who changed carrier (according to their passion) in 30s or 40s and got huge success.

It is unfortunate that when are just progressing, u r not getting help or support. But that's life, fight it in your own way to overcome obstacles. Be a trader, fulfill ur dream. Always have confidence that, U know urself better than anyone. If there is passion & desire, then u can overcome anything.

Secret Tips:-
You are making profits, it is a habit. Trade less but don't stop trading.
Approach to brokerage houses for trading related jobs if possible, with your experience of trading u can get an appropriate job.
If u are in the market-related job, it will be easy for you to pursue your dream as a trader quickly.
Plan your dreams. Best Wishes...

NJ78

@eastern
If possible, try to look for a change of environment. Some place where you know you'll be productive, wont be disturbed and are able to think things through. Take a break or go on a short trip away from the mundane even if it's only for a weekend. That will refresh your mind and give time to meditate on options. You actually remind me of myself several years ago. The key is to have the drive and the determination to forge ahead despite negativity. Passion, purpose, potential and hope.

...when I got isolated and now doing better than before and now in a bit of profit. Still learning......
This statement of yours reveals that you have the potential. Use this to leverage your position any way possible. Small victories add up to sizable gains in the future. Cheers!