Want to share some personal things

I don't know whether this is the right place to write this but just want to share some problems so that if I can get some help. Admin can delete if inappropriate.

I am an occasional trader. I am student. Basically I don't socialize much, no friends no social media. Traderji is the only forum I follow. It's been few years I am suffering from kind of existentialism. I can't sleep or eat properly, can't concentrate on anything. Day by day the condition is getting worse for me. I am on the verge of dropping out of college. I can't express myself properly. If there is anything I like in my life it is trading (though I do it occasionally).

Everyone around me says how worthless I am. I had taken medical help once but it was of little help. I know the problem lies with me that I tend to question the very meaning of life and existence. I tried almost everything possible to convince myself that I am over thinking but after sometime again existential crisis overcomes all my thoughts.

Very sorry if I wasted your time but just wanted to share my pain that's why writing this.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@eastern don't care if everyone around u says u r worthless. Maybe, its true u r really worthless currently(as per their perception).
But time changes...Our life changes with time... Keep trying, be optimistic, set your goal and plan..
Same people around u may start praising you 10-15 years later when u progress in life.. life is a process...
Do small things what u love.. like watching games/movies/listening to music etc.

Instant refresh tips:-
You are too lonely. Go to a crowded place according to your choices, like watching a football/cricket match in the stadium or a music concert etc. Interact with unknown people there, share the common emotions there, discuss about the player, ur fev team, musician/singer... You'll discover the world is not such a bad place.
And ask your near and dear one(family members) u are a slow learner, not everyone is the same, it will take time to progress in life, keep patience and faith on u bcoz u r trying in your own way..
And do things what you love...
Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, Eastern, do not worry. Do not give up. I have been through this path before. I can help you regarding this. You just have to put your head down and complete your studies and become a professional like CA, Lawyer, Engineer, or whichever field you are interested in. Always be cheerful and give your best in all you do. Let all your questions be there, it will be answered in time, you just have to relax and concentrate on studies. There are many things hidden, which will uncover as the time goes by. There is no shortcut.

Prataap_2013

Everyone around me says how worthless I am. I had taken medical help once but it was of little help. I know the problem lies with me that I tend to question the very meaning of life and existence. I tried almost everything possible to convince myself that I am over thinking but after sometime again existential crisis overcomes all my thoughts.
It is called depression. You will need some medication like mood elevators otherwise you will keep feeling these mood swings.

Very sorry if I wasted your time but just wanted to share my pain that's why writing this.
First part of the healing process is sharing the problem, opening up, expressing your emotions.

Write more. Your life, school days, hobbies.

Yes, its depression, and a long term treatment is required not a short term, the treatment has to be continued for months. Consul a medical consular or a medical psychologist.

Instant refresh tips:-
You are too lonely. Go to a crowded place according to your choices, like watching a football/cricket match in the stadium or a music concert etc. Interact with unknown people there, share the common emotions there, discuss about the player, ur fev team, musician/singer... You'll discover the world is not such a bad place.
And ask your near and dear one(family members) u are a slow learner, not everyone is the same, it will take time to progress in life, keep patience and faith on u bcoz u r trying in your own way..
And do things what you love...
Cheers!
thanks for those tips, I will definitely try them.