Want to Purchase Amibroker but how??

mmca2006

Want to Purchase Amibroker :D :D but how?? Do they have any re seller in INDIA?
If so please give details , if not then how can I pay for it other than by using debit/credit card ? Is it possible to pay by net banking? :confused:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If so please give details , if not then how can I pay for it other than by using debit/credit card ? Is it possible to pay by net banking? :confused:
THERE are no authorized resellers in india. if u find anyone, then it is a SCAM. u have to buy directly from ami website. costs 25000 for professional edition.

payment via paypal only.

Mercedes

Any specific reason.....?

Please do not take any offense who are against piracy.
If it is so then we would never get free/pirated version.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
using pirated is not good for our health ( because of mental Agony)..:rofl: and for business ( of Amibroker):rofl: The cost of AB is not much in comparison to MS / ADGET , so it is better to have a licensed version:):)
:clap::clap::rofl::clapping:

be careful while paying thru paypal.
see this thread also.
I used my Debit Card on an International website for a purchase of a product. The card details had to be given. I was quite confident that everything will be smooth as the Card was International and Visa secured.

After a week or so my card was charged for few dollars from another website named Groupon of US. The website on which I used my card was different. I called the Groupon representatives in US that when I have never used your site for anything how my card has been charged by you?

They told me that the card has been used on their website to get verified status in which they deduct money for verification and after verification the card can be used for purchases.
I was really shocked as I had not done any transaction on Groupon. I immediately called my Bank Relationship manager , and he advised me to Block my card immediately which I did.

Fortunately the real time sms service helped me to know that my card is in the process of being used by somebody else. If the verification process would have been complete on Groupon , the card could have been used.

The Bank then issued me an EMV Chip card which has extra layers of protection against Online frauds.

wisp

using pirated is not good for our health ( because of mental Agony)..:rofl: and for business ( of Amibroker):rofl: The cost of AB is not much in comparison to MS / ADGET , so it is better to have a licensed version:):)
You can buy directly from Amibroker using paypal or credit card, they give very good support.

wisp

:clap::clap::rofl::clapping:

be careful while paying thru paypal.
see this thread also.
paypal and credit cards are safe for online use (both domestic and international), debit card I am not sure.