want to open a trading account

hi I trade one lot nifty only as I m still in learning stage .
I need a trading account whose brokerage is less

I have account in zerodha but they cost one buysell=40 Rs Zerodha is good for those traders who trade in many lots
So for me trading one lot is costly.
So plz suggest some brokers I have shortlisted sasonline as they charge 18 Rs for one lot nifty buy sell.

ram2010

hi I trade one lot nifty only as I m still in learning stage .
I need a trading account whose brokerage is less

I have account in zerodha but they cost one buysell=40 Rs Zerodha is good for those traders who trade in many lots
So for me trading one lot is costly.
So plz suggest some brokers I have shortlisted sasonline as they charge 18 Rs for one lot nifty buy sell.
sasonline were the cheapest with good customer support.

you can go with them.

There is no best answer to this age old question because different brokers fit the investment needs of different people. And I have answers this question on multiple social handles and my reply remains the same. So here are my two cents copied from another Q&A site and posted or I may state pasted here ;)
Choose a broker is bit like choosing a car..different people have different preferences, based on multiple factors...which is better Toyota, Maruti Suzuki, BMW or Audi ? Some people will have had great experience with one make and others terrible. Similar thing with brokers!
Although I would still argue that a broker with transparent fees and good customer service is a good starting point. Does it mean that they are perfect? No, but I think you tend to minimise some risks.
In response to the question asked, I trade with Finvasia (yes! they are the ones who talk most about honest pricing) for a few months now, no problems, so far so good.
Other Recommendations:
• RKSV
• Zerodha
• Trade Smart Online and others
Research about them and take an educated call of which one will better fit your needs.

amsin21

I trade with Finvasia (yes! they are the ones who talk most about honest pricing) for a few months now, no problems, so far so good.
Hi Prakash,

Can you please share the experience with Finvasia as they are saying "100 years of experince + from Wall street to D street + 14 countries clients". Did you tried their Scalpert?

Thanks

Hi amsin21, my experience with them is good so far. Speaking from the contract notes I pay what is see, no hidden nuisances. Their Wall Street experience reflects in their customer service. And as for Scalpert, the beauty of the software is its features and ease of use. Ask for Demo by logging onto their website.

Last edited: