Want to learn Options Trading

dear all
I am a baby of this group having joined only yesterday. i am a ca working in Oman and looking for quality disc relating to indian share market. I am also interested in learning and dealing in f&O. if seniors can guide many like me in this forum i would be grateful. I also hope entich my self with knowledge of the market happenings. my greetings to all members of this group for a very profitable and mentally satisfying 2006
trrajagopal

hi vince
Thanks for ur reply.how we can know we assigned by NSE.if so assigned,
what amt i have to pay for buyer.
for example
if it is satyam call 740
satyam cmp is 760 and im assigned by NSE
then shall i have to pay the diff 760-740 or it depends on the perimium.
thanks in advance.
bye
babu

Hi all ,

Could any one pls answer this option postion.i have shorted a andhrabank110 call at 3 rupees on 5-jan-2006.And on 6-jan-2006 i have bought the same (andhrabank 110 CA) at 4.5.will my short position be open?
i have attached a image file with this in that it shows open position is -2300.
pls explain this.

Attachments

rvlv

Hi Gentlemen,

I always thought about it this way.
-----------------------------------
Problem
Someone lost money by option trading.
OK. please post the incident details
Detailslike
bought call of xyz at rate of klm on date ----
then tell us how you encountered loss,by doing what,by acting which way etc.
Solution
Then experienced members take a look at it and suggest a solution so that in future same problem if it occurs can be handled easily.
-------------------
What do you say!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Im a complt novice but I bot a call option on Aug Nifty at strike 3350. I paid 68 as premium. Now, I am confused as how I should exercise my option on expiration. Wot is the process. I am using 5paisa as my broker. Pls help.
Rgds
Rohini

aad

Hi,
Im a complt novice but I bot a call option on Aug Nifty at strike 3350. I paid 68 as premium. Now, I am confused as how I should exercise my option on expiration. Wot is the process. I am using 5paisa as my broker. Pls help.
Rgds
Rohini
I have replied to the same question which you launched in a separate thread. Visit http://www.traderji.com/options/7873-help.html for reading the reply.

Regards,

Abhay

Hello all,

I have been trading in options since Nov last year. The first 7 months were absolutely profitable, but since June I have been suffering only losses. Being a part of this forum and of course after the losses suffered, I have realised that I should put in much much more of study than I have done till now, which has been, I admit, near to nil. I have now decided to start studying and wish to find like minded souls who can be my co-students where we can go on the road of learning by helping each other.

Of course I also want to request seniors who can guide us with their valuable lessons and lead us on the road. Where should one start ? What topics ? There is so much information around it is really confusing, I really need to know how to go about it step by step.

Karuna
dear Karuna
I must be the youngest baby of options as only yesterday i did my first options trade of hindlever 240call sep at Rs7.60. is it good price and my broker india infoline charged 3.25% brokerage(Rs0.2476) is it the right brokerage?
I am also equally ken in looking for like minded people to sahre the lessons on options trading
rgds
TRRajhagopal