WANT TO EARN Rs. 15,000/MONTH FROM 1 NIFTY LOT!

Hi

I want to earn Rs.15,000/Month from 1 lot nifty. My aim is to make 15 points/day. Is there any way to make 15 points per day?

Can you help me for achieving this target ? Which strategy is best for me? I have 1 lakh rupees in my account.

Help will be much appreciated

Regards
Shijas.

whisky

Hi

I want to earn Rs.15,000/Month from 1 lot nifty. My aim is to make 15 points/day. Is there any way to make 15 points per day?

Can you help me for achieving this target ? Which strategy is best for me? I have 1 lakh rupees in my account.

Regards
Shijas.
Wish you Best of Luck, you can do it.:thumb:Refer threads of different Nifty Traders and learn & evaluate the trades and action as per your decision.:thumb:

avny

Hi

Regards
Shijas.
150000/ per month..................

double in 7 months..................

manmohan and chiddu are also searching the same :D:D

they want to double the $$ :lol::lol::lol:

agar kahi aisi strategy mil jaaye toh unhe jaroor batana

they are searching for next FM:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DSM

Check this system :

Set your chart to 3 minute time frame.
Set 20 period SMA
Check for HH & HL and LH and LL i.e visual trend (Higher High, Higher Low, Lower High and Lower Low)

If 20 SMA is red, and chart shows Lower Lows and Lower High, sell.
If 20 SMA is green, and chart shows Higher High or Higher Low, buy.

Keep stop loss in mind while trading. Take quick losses and book regular profits - don't let a profit turn to a loss

Besides learning candlestick pattern can help.

First check out the system by paper trading.

Good luck.

Hi

Regards
Shijas.

Check this system :

Set your chart to 3 minute time frame.
Set 20 period SMA
Check for HH & HL and LH and LL i.e visual trend (Higher High, Higher Low, Lower High and Lower Low)

If 20 SMA is red, and chart shows Lower Lows and Lower High, sell.
If 20 SMA is green, and chart shows Higher High or Higher Low, buy.

Keep stop loss in mind while trading. Take quick losses and book regular profits - don't let a profit turn to a loss

Besides learning candlestick pattern can help.

First check out the system by paper trading.

Good luck.
Amibroker Code that may help you for trading the above method . . .

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price Plus MA Plus Pivots");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
mH	=	MA(H, 20);		mL	=	MA(L, 20);
Plot(mH ,"MA-H", IIf(mH > Ref(mH,-1), colorBlue,colorRed), styleThick); 
Plot(mL ,"MA-L", IIf(mL > Ref(mL,-1), colorBlue,colorRed), styleThick); 
Lx=LastValue(x=BarIndex());
pk=H>Ref(HHV(H,5),-1) AND Ref(HHV(H,5),5)<=H;
tr=L<Ref(LLV(L,5),-1) AND Ref(LLV(L,5),5)>=L;
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*tr, IIf(Lx-ValueWhen(tr,x)>=5,colorBrightGreen,colorWhite),0,round(L*0.999),0);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*pk, IIf(Lx-ValueWhen(pk,x)>=5,colorOrange,     colorWhite),0,round(H*1.001),0);
_SECTION_END();

Enjoy :thumb:

:) Happy

Hi

Regards
Shijas.
Daily 15 points may not possible............but 150 points in a month possible........:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Daily 15 points may not possible............but 150 points in a month possible........:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
yep what he means is you may even get 30 points on some days . . . :D

and on other be BE or go negative . . . .

look for something that you can trade comfortable and has +ve expectancy :thumb:

DSM

Thank you Happy Bro.

Have seen many of your post - clear thinking and helpful always.
God bless you greatly.

Amibroker Code that may help you for trading the above method . . .

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price Plus MA Plus Pivots");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
mH	=	MA(H, 20);		mL	=	MA(L, 20);
Plot(mH ,"MA-H", IIf(mH > Ref(mH,-1), colorBlue,colorRed), styleThick); 
Plot(mL ,"MA-L", IIf(mL > Ref(mL,-1), colorBlue,colorRed), styleThick); 
Lx=LastValue(x=BarIndex());
pk=H>Ref(HHV(H,5),-1) AND Ref(HHV(H,5),5)<=H;
tr=L<Ref(LLV(L,5),-1) AND Ref(LLV(L,5),5)>=L;
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*tr, IIf(Lx-ValueWhen(tr,x)>=5,colorBrightGreen,colorWhite),0,round(L*0.999),0);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*pk, IIf(Lx-ValueWhen(pk,x)>=5,colorOrange,     colorWhite),0,round(H*1.001),0);
_SECTION_END();

Enjoy :thumb:

Thank you Happy Bro.

Have seen many of your post - clear thinking and helpful always.
God bless you greatly.
@ DSM...........Name and work must be same ............so Happy Singh justify his name by helping others........I heard (in news) some Hero slap his spot.....boy.......actually they are fake hero....(real life villain.....) so mere taraf se v thank you happy bro.......:D:clapping: