WANT TO EARN Rs. 15,000/MONTH FROM 1 NIFTY LOT!

Check this system :

Set your chart to 3 minute time frame.
Set 20 period SMA
Check for HH & HL and LH and LL i.e visual trend (Higher High, Higher Low, Lower High and Lower Low)

If 20 SMA is red, and chart shows Lower Lows and Lower High, sell.
If 20 SMA is green, and chart shows Higher High or Higher Low, buy.

Keep stop loss in mind while trading. Take quick losses and book regular profits - don't let a profit turn to a loss

Besides learning candlestick pattern can help.

First check out the system by paper trading.

Good luck.
Sir,

I decide to follow your system. :thanx:

Sorry DSM sir,

I can't follow your system. I have no idea about ami. Please tell me how can I follow your system without ami brocker. Or any other free softrware or website to follow your system. Thanks in advance.

Sorry DSM sir,

I can't follow your system. I have no idea about ami. Please tell me how can I follow your system without ami brocker. Or any other free softrware or website to follow your system. Thanks in advance.

You can try Keystocks software. Most of the month this system gives 300+ points/1 nifty lot.

DSM

You can do this in Sharekhan Trade Tiger. It has got very good Charts with different timeframes.

Good luck.

Sorry DSM sir,

Sir,

Where can I get this software? And how to use it?
Just follow the signals. We are always in trade with this system. Only reverse the positions. Check this 10 mnts chart. You can see first signals( Sell) came in 26-august and it ended in yesterday with 310 points profits. Yesterday there was a buy signals and gave 220 points today. This Last two trades gave more than 500 points.:clapping:

Attachments