Want to close icici demate account

I m a small invester i have icici demate account from 2 years i m not satisfy their high brokerage, customer care and hiding charges iwant to change my demate account and close this account and what the procedure to close this account and transfer my share to another demate account which is good for me for small investment and low charges help me guys i really need this i heard CANMONEY is good i have a canara bank saving account help me plz

Last edited:
I m a small invester i have icici demate account from 2 years i m not satisfy their high brokerage, customer care and hiding charges iwant to change my demate account and close this account and what the procedure to close this account and transfer my share to another demate account which is good for me for small investment and low charges help me guys i really need this i heard CANMONEY is good i have a canara bank saving account help me plz
use Zerodha if u r into trading..

rvm123

First of all, open a new demat account. Transfer all your scrips in the ICICI demat account to the new demat account filling the concerned form and handing over to ICICI. Once they are transferred to the new demat account, inform ICICI about your closure and close the account.