Want Best Algo Provider

suri112000

I want Best and Reliable Algo provider.
I have the strategy which is to be coded and implemented by Algo provider and it is a moderate frequency trading.
High lot size trading which goes upto 25 lots.

Any suggestions are welcome.

lemondew

If you are ok with normal execution. Interactive broker. api is free. Tws itself is good other than few issues they have.

1. Higher margin
2. Every 3 months they return idle funds to bank account. 3. Intraday stock shorting is unreliable.
4. High margin for intraday stocks.
5. Rs 2000 per telephone order.

Last edited:

lemondew

Advantage of ib
1 good platform
2 gtc order
3 oca order
4 free api
5 time order
6 trail order
7 superb options module
So many more

None provide so many extensive futures.

mohan.sic

I have the strategy which is to be coded and implemented by Algo provider and it is a moderate frequency trading.

It will be better if you can give some idea on the kind of strategy/trading pattern/time frame.
example- Is it a scalping strategy purely price based without use of indicators ? Is it based on Technical analysis ? Is any TA software ( like meta stock ) used to generate the signal....etc

You wan it to be fully auto or semi? Is it Intraday or positional ....Unless you at least outline the strategy, it is difficult to answer you..

suri112000

It will be better if you can give some idea on the kind of strategy/trading pattern/time frame.
example- Is it a scalping strategy purely price based without use of indicators ? Is it based on Technical analysis ? Is any TA software ( like meta stock ) used to generate the signal....etc

You wan it to be fully auto or semi? Is it Intraday or positional ....Unless you at least outline the strategy, it is difficult to answer you..
it is purely price action based using time as reference. it is for intraday.

Raj232

Currently there are no good algo providers in India, as per my info, some problem or the other. Zerocha tried it with PI but were not so successful. Now they have moved to Kite.. but no algo available there except for API by paying another monthly fee of Rs 2000.
So best would be to catch hold of some broker FYers or TSO and get them to do something for you.. then you can post here and get more ideas and business.. then brokers will offer something better. Else its not likely to work out soon.. :)