VSNL Trend

gnat

Hiya,
Any tips on VSNL - expected high/low this week based on trends.
I have 20 @ 456 (Avg) - and CMP is 408 --

Thanks,
Gnat
set go

shrinivas

hi gnat,
this is basically a trading stock...how you got into it...it gives a range of 10-15 rs. everyday..study everyday moments..sell, buy, sell everyday...you'll cover your losses..there is no down end to it, neither is upside for it..

ganeshhity

hi gnat,
this is basically a trading stock...how you got into it...it gives a range of 10-15 rs. everyday..study everyday moments..sell, buy, sell everyday...you'll cover your losses..there is no down end to it, neither is upside for it..

ganeshhity
Yes Ye Dil Mage mor...!!!:D :D

shrinivas

Hi Ganesh
Do you have some more of this kind?

Best Regards
Coool
Century textiles...this one is also good trading...i have 5 more, but will reveal it later..they may wipe off your capital, so let them be in uptrend again, and u'll get the names....

VSNL and century textiles give good movements everyday..but be sure to play with strict stoplosses..and do not overtrade..

all the best...

ganeshhity

gnat

I have been watching VSNL regularly now, and do notice the daily movements -- just that still not able to act on time, and fail to capitalize on the movements. It is doing good biz today at 418 .. so hold is the call for me right now. Thanks for your inputs :)
Regards,
Gnat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Equities 3
J Equities 5
V Equities 1
V Equities 3
I Equities 2