VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,

We as service provider create a product, privilege of defining whether this product is better or other product is better is with the users. Each service provider will have some USP, as a user is that USP of any use to a consumer or not can best be judged by user/consumer. Somewhere on this forum you had posted your analysis and it is mentioned below-

After all my digging about various brokers I have decided to open account with VPS (earlier i was thinking of TSO)
Why?
My 5 reasons:

1.VPS Plans and charges are cheaper compared to TSO
2.VPS has hybrid plans which is better than seperate plans of TSO as you dont have to worry about brokerage they have actually combined %brokerage+fixed trade+unlimited plans together.
3.DP Annual charges are less 200rs compared to VNS 300rs.
4.VPS providing online trade in commodity also,TSO no commodity trade online
5.VPS is providing SMS alerts,No sms alerts for new customers in TSO

Thanks for doing this because we may not have been so objective in doing this analysis.

We think all discount brokers can be put into a category by their product type - Pay Per Order / Monthly Fixed/ Hybrid Plans. Today traders have a choice to choose from any product depending upon their trading style. The reason given above by you may be deciding factor for some and for some it may not be relevant. It is not that all traders trading online have moved to discount brokers because they offer lower brokerage, for some it does not matter as their style of trading is different or some value brand name more.
So as consumer you are more suited to decide what service provider you choose and why. We have introduced our product and we welcome all queries related to our product here. The differentiators have been highlighted by you better then what we could have.

best wishes
Yes i wrote that analysis what i found to be better and its my viewpoint other may or may not find it useful I actually wanted to know your own viewpoint what you think of VPS vs other discount brokers this helps clients to know what does the broker thinks about his postive point than the competition which i may have overlooked or missed.
Some points which i stated earlier needs relook in view of change in calculations as earlier charges comparison were based on earlier calculator but now after seeing new calculator charges are nearly same not much difference.
Secondly Regarding DP TSO has there own DP service while VPS doesnot have.

So,now my view point should be seen by other members after this updated info.
Anyways i guess whatever i have listed sumarize most of the point so i think nothing much to add from your side.

Thanks

@ VPS

Will it be possible for you to implement a tool in the backoffice or anywhere else in your site from which traders can calculate the brokerage he/she has used so far and the remaining limit to touch the max cap. Please consider it. If you can add it it would be a boon for traders. :)

@ VPS

Will it be possible for you to implement a tool in the backoffice or anywhere else in your site from which traders can calculate the brokerage he/she has used so far and the remaining limit to touch the max cap. Please consider it. If you can add it it would be a boon for traders. :)
This is a good idea . I was also thinking that how will the trader know if he/she has reached the max cap limit ? I was about to ask same question from VPS that how these details are known to a trader ?

Tnx.

@ VPS:

Is the facility of AMO orders available with you?

It is there in the NOW software, but my question is will you promptly push those orders to the exchange right at 9:15 AM? The reason I am asking because I had an account with RK Global and I have placed AMO orders with them using NSE NOW. But RKG never sends those AMO orders to the exchange and they remains as pending order till the end of the day and after that it gets cancelled.

@ VPS:

Is the facility of AMO orders available with you?

It is there in the NOW software, but my question is will you promptly push those orders to the exchange right at 9:15 AM? The reason I am asking because I had an account with RK Global and I have placed AMO orders with them using NSE NOW. But RKG never sends those AMO orders to the exchange and they remains as pending order till the end of the day and after that it gets cancelled.
Hi,

Yes this facility is available on NOW and we push the orders daily on opening of market. This is a routine function and our clients have been using it.

best wishes

@ VPS

Hi,

In our back office we have a report (Turnover Brokerage) where client can see their Brokerage by selecting the date range for the month. All that client requires to do is total it for various segment if he/she has opted for a Combo Plan for Value Plan it is readily available. So system is transparent as of now.

The process being followed as of now is that we also inform the clients thru mail when they reaches MAX CAP for the plan they have opted for. For this month few clients have already hit MAX CAP and have entered FREE ZONE for the month.

best wishes

Last edited:
This is a good idea . I was also thinking that how will the trader know if he/she has reached the max cap limit ? I was about to ask same question from VPS that how these details are known to a trader ?

Tnx.
@ Traderite,

Turnover brokerage report is available at Back Office and client can see their brokerage till date by selecting the date range for the report.

best wishes

Hi VPS,
I am not able to locate Turnover Brokerage report in Backoffice.
Could you explain how to find it.

Happy trading...
Veera.
Hi,

Select the segment( Capital/Future) from Home Page then go to Report > click on it and in drop down at the bottom you have TURNOVER BROKERAGE, select the date range after clicking on it and click on view - you will get your Brokerage.

Presently this feature is not there in currency and commodity, we will get it done for them also.

we will explain you on phone also.

best wshes

Last edited:
UPDATE ON FACILITY TO KNOW YOUR TOTAL BROKERAGE

Turnover Brokerage report has been added in Currency also. For Commodity please select segment> MIS> Turnover Brokerage and you will be able to view it.

So all clients have access to their brokerage calculation thru back office.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.