Vote For Tajmahal

Hi!!!! :) :) :)

The process to elect the 7 wonders of the world has begun already. Tajmahal is currently at the 3rd place as of date. The first and second from china (Great Wall of China & Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet, China).

Just login " www.new7wonders.com " and cast your vote for Tajmahal. Lets show the world that we Indians are proud of our monuments. You can also vote for other Monuments of india.

You can vote as many times as you like, for as many sites as you like!!!!!!!!!

1. Meenakshi Temple, Madurai
2. Arunachaleshwara Temple, Tiruvannamalai
3. Brihadeshwara Temple
4. The Golden Temple, Amritsar
5. Saint Thiruvalluvar Statue, Tamilnadu
6. Mahabalipuram, Tamilnadu
7. Sabari Mala, Kerala
8. Ajanta Ellora Caves, Maharashtra
9. Sun Temple, Orissa
10. Tanjore Big Temple, Tanjore
11. Vivekanand Rock Memorial
12. The Belur Temple
13. Padmanabha Swamy Temple,
14. Jain Temples, Rajasthan
15. Gomateshwara Statue, Karnataka
16. Gateway of India, Mumbai
17. The temples of Hampi
18. The Bahubali Gomteshwar Statue
19. Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
20. The Sun Temple, Konarak
21. Lotus Temple, New Delhi
22. Victoria Terminus, Mumbai
23. The Statue of Bahubali
24. The Halebid Temple
25. Red Fort Complex, Delhi
26. Anna Nagar Tower

Lets do it and make sure that One of the seven wonders is from India.

Pulkit Mathur

sh50

Very interesting. The Taj indeed deserves the pride of place as traderji has pointed out.

In my view, there should be visual wonders and utility wonders. As far as I am concerned, the latest multiflyovers that have been built in New Delhi near the all india institute of medical sciences and Dhaula kuan are as much a wonder as say red fort or lotus temple. If one witnessed the kind of traffic one used to face earlier,one would really appreciate. I read somewhere that the Calcuttans are as proud of their metro as they are fond of Mother Teresa and football. That proves that they too are wonders though not glamourised.
Hope the Delhiites too will follow suit when the metro is complete. It would be a desirable 'trend' indeed without reversal.
Yeh sach hai ke Taj
Me hai hamaari laaj
Par asli wonder woh hai jo agle,beete hue kal aur aaj
Door karta hai pareshani aur asaan banaata hai kaam kaj.
Lakh koshish karne par bhi poetry likhne se nahi aata hoon baaj.

praveen taneja

Taj Mahal is said to be the most extravagant monument of love ever built
yes monument of an aggressive love which took more then 20000 innocent labourers hand after watching that Mayavati making a monument in love for Kanshiram with same expense and saying its for dalits:(:(

Hey Mr Ram the down fall of this country is already began??????

Literate dont have time to think about country and illiterate dont have brain to think :confused: