Volumes decreasing n price decreasing

Hello friends,

I am nikhil and this is my first post so pardon me if I fail to adhere to any guidelines.

I have a doubt, if the prices r decreasing and volumes are also decreasing, could be sign towards a bullish pattern to form or the price to hike? If yes, why?

Thank you.

newtrader101

It could mean that the down trend is weakening. Then it might range...
Reversals rarely happen all of a sudden (intraday it may happen...again different stocks behave differently at different times).
A single factor cannot help make a decision.
Even if you read something somewhere you have to study and see it for yourself. And frequency of occurrence etc.

jlmalhotra

Hello friends,

I am nikhil and this is my first post so pardon me if I fail to adhere to any guidelines.

I have a doubt, if the prices r decreasing and volumes are also decreasing, could be sign towards a bullish pattern to form or the price to hike? If yes, why?

Thank you.
Read Wyckoff to understand price and volume analysis .

Many good PDFs available online I suggest begin with Anna Coulling's A Complete guide to Volume and Price Analysis.
also download this https://www.pdfdrive.com/richard-d-wyckoff-d19938260.html

As per Jesse Livermore

" Why market goes up when price and volume are synchronous?

increment in price should rarefy the buying power. but it does not: hence higher prices.

decline in price should stimulate the selling pressure but it does not: hence higher prices. "

Why market goes down when price and volume are asynchronous ?

increment in price is drying up buying power: hence lower prices.

decline in price is energizing selling pressure: hence lower prices. "