Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Re: General Trading Chat

ST Sir,

Please correct my understanding , the short was at touch and rejection the Weekly VAL as shown in the sketch.

Amit !!!

First note down weekly bias along with distribution pattern after that come to daily and trade !!!

So if you note TPO for buys are more at lower level in weekly, what does this means responsive buying ,at every lower level demand is created ,so time to run upside move is more swift then down fall

as you know i trade options in last week !!! dancing with calls !! just updating after clearing my position !!! sorry for delay in reply

why there are no TPO number/s in your chart !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

TRAP or FAILED AUCTION

Every body know the concept of Bull trap and Bear trap any ways just below is the image of that which we use mostly in price action trading

In the same way there is concept called failed auction in market profile ,Ray Barros has brought back this into play for trading ,

only difference between price action and MP is ,with MP we can estimate the period in which this Failure pattern can occur ,

which they term them as failed auction

Failed Auction is often a successful trading pattern in market profile. It occurs when the Initial Balance (first 60min high – low) is taken out and later within

30mins, price pullback happens followed by the price action towards the other side of the Initial Balance as shown below. Failure to hold the Initial Balance(IB)

break zone for more than 30min is said to be failed auction. next days initial price reaction is likely in the opposite direction of the failed auction zone and

later Failed auction Zone is expected to be revisited within 5 days (as per Ray Barros).
Thus provides tremendous trading opportunity for traders to

play this pattern towards the failed auction zone.

I just presented important points for trading for details go through LINK

Last edited:

XRAY27

Failed Auction is the important setup for dealing Developing trading day as we can trade with Just IB !!!

with in 5 days these levels will be visited which offer good point to swing as well ;)

Let us trade with the concepts covered so far !!!

XRAY27

FLOW CHART BEFORE TRADING BY MP:

1. ROTATIONAL FACTOR ANALYSIS BOTH DAILY AND 30 MINS

2. MAKING WEEKLY REPORT AND IF DISTANCE IS THERE WITH RESPECT TO VA'S IN WEEKLY SWING TRADE WILL BE MORE PROFITABLE, OTHERWISE ONLY STICK TO INTRADAY

3. DAILY/WEEKLY NPOC/VPOC ARE VITAL FOR TARGET BOOKING

4. PREVIOUS DAYS VA'S WILL BE USED TO TRADE CURRENT DAY AS DP

5. FAILED AUCTION IS ONLY METHOD FOR TRADING DEVELOPING AREA (i e., PRESENT DAY TRADING) THESE WILL BE ALSO USED FOR SWING

Can you post a Commodity Chart for Failed Auction

TRAP or FAILED AUCTION

Every body know the concept of Bull trap and Bear trap any ways just below is the image of that which we use mostly in price action trading

In the same way there is concept called failed auction in market profile ,Ray Barros has brought back this into play for trading ,

only difference between price action and MP is ,with MP we can estimate the period in which this Failure pattern can occur ,

which they term them as failed auction

Failed Auction is often a successful trading pattern in market profile. It occurs when the Initial Balance (first 60min high – low) is taken out and later within

30mins, price pullback happens followed by the price action towards the other side of the Initial Balance as shown below. Failure to hold the Initial Balance(IB)

break zone for more than 30min is said to be failed auction. next days initial price reaction is likely in the opposite direction of the failed auction zone and

later Failed auction Zone is expected to be revisited within 5 days (as per Ray Barros).
Thus provides tremendous trading opportunity for traders to

play this pattern towards the failed auction zone.

I just presented important points for trading for details go through LINK

XRAY27

Can you post a Commodity Chart for Failed Auction
Basically i'm not a commodity trader !!same logic applies !!! nothing special !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Rotational factor study

Always study vol and RF at each swing point so that we can have potential entry signals at given time of study

NIFTY BANK

NIFTY 50

Since i trade EOD along with 30 min VA...i don't study 30 min chart with RF..as this will amount too many arguments to trade !! others can experiment it

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hope the MP/VP concept is clear now !!! i just updated known concepts which i use, if any doubts in the topic discussed so far please rise your query !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.