volume based scanner for intraday

is there any volume based screener for intaday which can send alert based on set volume means volume of a candle crosses x no. if no then is there any way to have this information in real time.means any brokers platform. i tried pi of zerodha but wen u load 50 stocks in market watch it hangs frequently.pi is good for eod charts etc

is there any volume based screener for intaday which can send alert based on set volume means volume of a candle crosses x no. if no then is there any way to have this information in real time.means any brokers platform. i tried pi of zerodha but wen u load 50 stocks in market watch it hangs frequently.pi is good for eod charts etc
If you need something custom built that you can run your machine, I can help. The volume alerts will come to your screen as notification popup and also in you telegram channel if you chose. Please PM for further details

If you need something custom built that you can run your machine, I can help. The volume alerts will come to your screen as notification popup and also in you telegram channel if you chose. Please PM for further details
hello i need it,can it come in my amibroker software or something else.please call me 9837714084

McNish

One that i can think of is chartink website. You can create custom scanner. If you want realtime alerts, you might have to subscribe.

Another very good platform is Dartstock by Fyers. Upstocks also has that platform and i believe both are the same but as i have only used Fyers, i will comment on that. There is very good option for it and you can add any # of scripts to MW. Check this link for a detailed review of the capabilities of Dartstock platform.

Let us know how it goes and if your requirements are met!
Cheers, :)