VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju

Hi All,

I was searching for low cost brokerage and I found this broker's name.
Does anyone have an account with them ?
Please let us know your experience with them.Following is info found on their website.For a small trader like me who does bnf options 1-2 lots only daily the option pricing looks attractive for me.

Options Rs 7 per lot
Futures 0.007%
Intraday Trading 0.007%
Delivery 0.07%

Will check on complaints site and update ....Found one complaint .

http://www.nseindia.com/content/assist/jp_isc_report1C_1011.htm

Regards,
Raju

Raju

Few more charges of Vnsonline...

Raju

New site ...Ya... I mostly am on their backoffice site :)

Exploring their backoffice ..some 66 links/reports are available.

Now that I have completed one month with them will put up my comments in next few days.I have benefitted by opening account with them.
Though Achiievers E.Ltd. was on lower side due to their flat 500/- scheme.I did not open acct with them as saw a point in Creep's notes.

Regards,
Raju

SmartTradeOnline

New site ...Ya... I mostly am on their backoffice site :)

Exploring their backoffice ..some 66 links/reports are available.

Now that I have completed one month with them will put up my comments in next few days.I have benefitted by opening account with them.
Though Achiievers E.Ltd. was on lower side due to their flat 500/- scheme.I did not open acct with them as saw a point in Creep's notes.

Regards,
Raju
Hello Raju,
Good to know that opening an account with us has benefitted you.

Please do let us know your feedback. We value any suggestions/feedback from our clients and associates. This will help us further improve our services.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline

Raju

Here are the points which I think are good with your firm

• Backoffice is simple and has huge details.(Have to still explorer all tabs.)
  • Option - 7/- lot ...Good for small traders like me who do only 1-2 trades daily
  • Service - Good uptill now ( Just one month old account)

NSE NOW - Current issue - I have to click refresh client account whenever I logout/relogin/or initially in the morning.Haven't sent error message to your team yet.Would send it tomorrow.Same issue did not happen with other broker.

Suggestion -
If you can provide unlimited 500/- like plan similar to Achiievers Ltd then I would be the first person to subscribe.If 500 is not justified then also some minor high figure plan would also do ...etc .I am not sure if you have such a plan and 1800/- and above amount is high for a small trader like me.
(Even though this month I have made a brokerage of 1700 till 26/11/2012.)
Brokerage deducted for every trade and for every segment shown in backoffice is very good option.I am not sure about other brokers.

Will post experience (good/bad) whenever time permits ...Hoping to get a new unlimited plan (less cost)

Regards,
Raju

SmartTradeOnline

Here are the points which I think are good with your firm

• Backoffice is simple and has huge details.(Have to still explorer all tabs.)
  • Option - 7/- lot ...Good for small traders like me who do only 1-2 trades daily
  • Service - Good uptill now ( Just one month old account)

NSE NOW - Current issue - I have to click refresh client account whenever I logout/relogin/or initially in the morning.Haven't sent error message to your team yet.Would send it tomorrow.Same issue did not happen with other broker.

Suggestion -
If you can provide unlimited 500/- like plan similar to Achiievers Ltd then I would be the first person to subscribe.If 500 is not justified then also some minor high figure plan would also do ...etc .I am not sure if you have such a plan and 1800/- and above amount is high for a small trader like me.
(Even though this month I have made a brokerage of 1700 till 26/11/2012.)
Brokerage deducted for every trade and for every segment shown in backoffice is very good option.I am not sure about other brokers.

Will post experience (good/bad) whenever time permits ...Hoping to get a new unlimited plan (less cost)

Regards,
Raju
Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding NSE NOW - At the time of login, if you remove the tick for "Quick
Connect", you will not have to click on reconcile everytime you relogin on the same day.

At present for unlimited trading we have only the Rs 1899 plan. In case another plan is introduced we will certainly let you know. We are also working on a per order pricing plan as well as on a referral system. This will give you more options to choose from and also allow you to benefit from introducing your friends and relatives to our services.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Last edited:

TheDreamer

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding NSE NOW - At the time of login, if you remove the tick for "Quick
Connect", you will not have to click on reconcile everytime you relogin on the same day.

At present for unlimited trading we have only the Rs 1799 plan. In case another plan is introduced we will certainly let you know. We are also working on a per order pricing plan as well as on a referral system. This will give you more options to choose from and also allow you to benefit from introducing your friends and relatives to our services.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Do you provide any special margin on intraday FNO trade like Zerodha, RKSV or RKG? e.g. - In Zerodha, we can trade intraday with 40% of total margin required for each lot of futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.