Vivek Patil's Technical Analysis Software

vince

joy_verma said:
well well well quite a treat!!! I think this is very comprehensive information. personally I trade from icicidirect and do read his views , look at his charts and to be honest, his analysis do not fit into my scheme of things.
HTML:
His analysis
has been most inaccurate in the past few months  and year . He has been oscillating  toand fro between  his running triangle and  his diametric triangle!
Though this is not his fault. this is the fault of the method he follows,The neely method which is unnessessrily complecating the things. I am a firm beleiver of KISS principle(keep it simple stupid) and therefore follows standard
Elliott wave principle of RN elliott.
Having said that I think the information given above is quite comprehensive and useful and I am looking forward to subscribing to this software packege in future.

:D :D lol

Nice one that, and I am all for the KISS principle.

Hi,

I have systematically analysed Elliot's wave theory. I think Indian stock will crash in the month of February 2006 culminating in savage bear market lasting for years. SENSEX may dip eventually below 6000 in three stages. In the first Impule wave we may see the level of 6800 followed by a upward moving corrective wave and then again 3rd impulse wave bringing the index to the level of 6000. BEWARE OF EXTREME DANGER. Budget day on Tuesday 28th February 2006 is very crucial time. Contact me in case of further discussion:

SURESH MITTAL

Last edited by a moderator:
In a bull market you do not need tech. ananlysis, fund. analysis, tips, etc, you simply go out and buy and hold for some time and there is a great likely hood of you making good money provided you know how to sell.
IN SIMPLE WORDS IT IS WHEN YOU SELL THAT COUNTS.

My friend in the elliot wave theory the wave count keeps changing, it never remains constant . Its only in hindsight that some sort of wavecount is approximatley defined that to with a great degree of unsurety.Even elliot, himself, did not know where the wave count begins or where it ends. Simply don't bother about the cycle just enjoy the ride

Hi Aditya,

Can you please provide address details of Vivek Patil to get recent cost information about his software ASA, Give me some important idea about some important features of ASA.

Thanks
Raj

thewiseoldfool said:
In a bull market you do not need tech. ananlysis, fund. analysis, tips, etc, you simply go out and buy and hold for some time and there is a great likely hood of you making good money provided you know how to sell.
IN SIMPLE WORDS IT IS WHEN YOU SELL THAT COUNTS.
Wish it were so easy. :D

manisha said:
Hello,

Can you please help me to find out where i will get free data feed for NSE and BSE to download for ASA software?

Manisha
Have you contacted ASA software's helpdesk in this regard? I hope they have some kind of helpdesk/support service.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Yes.. vivek patil writes for icicidirect.com ..His prediction that the market will crash soon in early 2006 was defeated by the high rising sensex.But then his other technical acumen has withstood..like all other technical analysts..One cannot be right all the time !! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 1
S General Chit Chat 1