Visiting India to explore prop trading operation

Hi, I am visiting India, and interested in meeting up with any trading operations in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad or elsewhere. I run a successful equity options prop operation in the US, and have been involved in the financial markets for the last 14 years in Chicago , home of derivatives! I am interested in exploring the options markets and want to understand how they work from the high frequency side, ie what vendors there are for data , what are the rules for the exchanges, etc etc. I also am exploring setting up an operation in India to trade equities on an intraday basis as well as FX. Love to meet people in the space to get a better idea of the market center. Please message or provide any advice. I am in India from Oct. 25th to Nov. 20th , 2012. Thanks!

Hi,
I am in Pune though I read message very late. I just want to know, are you still exploring the option of opening the trading floor in India? I work for similar kind of floor in Pune, I train learners with the help of senior traders help the develop into full profitable traders. Our firm has unique model, we can improvise on it all together. Bu initially I want to know if you are interested in Opening trading floor in Pune.
Thanks and Regards

Placebo

I work for similar kind of floor in Pune, I train learners with the help of senior traders help the develop into full profitable traders. Our firm has unique model, we can improvise on it all together. Bu initially I want to know if you are interested in Opening trading floor in Pune.
Thanks and Regards
Which firm is there ? The only trading firm i have heard about in Pune is Capstone.

Cheers

Which firm is there ? The only trading firm i have heard about in Pune is Capstone.

Cheers
capstone is trading firm or call centers after reading the comment from the employees it sounds. That it is like a BPO.

please read the post from the employees in case any of you want to joint the prop trading.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ca...-Reviews-EI_IE666260.0,19_IL.20,24_IM1072.htm

Oct 26, 2013
Culture & Values

Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

“Tolerate Capstone management till u learn US mkt equity trading. Then kick the firm.”

Trainee Trader (Former Employee)
Pune (India)
I worked at Capstone Securities full-time for more than a year
Pros – Probably the only firm in India where u can learn US market equity trading.
Cons – 1)Idiotic, dictatorial, stupid, arrogant and mahachutiatic management.
2)Bloody liers as they are.Will hide many things of ur contract when u join them as a learner
which u will only come to know after spending considerable time.
3) They say they will give u 70 % payout, but actually it is only around 35 % and that too after a lag of 3 months with many terms and conditions.So in short ur payout is between 0-35 % of the money u have actually earned.So basically they fool people by showing them dreams which are far from reality.
4)They will eat up your money while converting your money from dollar to inr.While giving the payout they will give you 3 rs less on every dollar and if u go and talk to them , they will say that is the way it will be here.
5)Poor dinner served and poor cab facility with nonsense drivers and uncomfortable cabs.
Advice to Senior Management – Shutdown the firm because sooner or later the firm is going to get screwed.No solution exists to the problem u face because problem is with the people who are running capstone and they need to change.But am sorry to say this but I dont think they can.So the best thing to do is to shut down the firm and stop playing with the careers of many.Not even a single person is happy with the management of capstone.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company"

DO THEY ACTUALLY TEACH HOW TO TRADE US MARKET. THATS VERY IMPRESSIVE.

hi,
i am in pune though i read message very late. I just want to know, are you still exploring the option of opening the trading floor in india? I work for similar kind of floor in pune, i train learners with the help of senior traders help the develop into full profitable traders. Our firm has unique model, we can improvise on it all together. Bu initially i want to know if you are interested in opening trading floor in pune.
Thanks and regards
sir can you share in brief that all the traders in your company sits like the rm in india infoline office. Where the us client calls and execute the trade.