Vishal Malkan

DSM

What is there in CMT that cannot be learnt by self-study? An option would be to apply to the institute directly and get the study-material. This will save you a few lack rupees.

Re. money back guarantee, have you read all the fine print?

And finally, trading is learnt as much by experience as by studying theory and evolving one to fit it to one's psyche. Just as taking lessons from Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg cannot make one a F1 level driver, so too taking lessons in technical analysis cannot make one a successful trader.

I may be wrong, but just giving my view as you are looking for answers. Good luck in your quest.

No reply to my query.

This institute, www.malkansview.com is offering a 18 months program for 7.5 lakhs fee with a money back guarantee. Both trainers are CMT active with ATMA/MTA.

Has anyone here done this program ? Any feedback on them ?

Dax Devil

What is there in CMT that cannot be learnt by self-study? An option would be to apply to the institute directly and get the study-material. This will save you a few lack rupees.

Re. money back guarantee, have you read all the fine print?

And finally, trading is learnt as much by experience as by studying theory and evolving one to fit it to one's psyche. Just as taking lessons from Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg cannot make one a F1 level driver, so too taking lessons in technical analysis cannot make one a successful trader.

I may be wrong, but just giving my view as you are looking for answers. Good luck in your quest.
The deadliest misconception still is that trading is a kind of linear academic pursuit like MBA degree, requiring level clearing spanning months. Despite the irony that trading world has no entry threshold. Anyone with fair intelligence, natural concentration and grounded common sense can learn the TA basics in less than a week. Add another 4-6 weeks for practice on demo account or paper trading to get the hang of money management and position sizing discipline, and one is ready to go live with as little as 15-20k. Rest of the learning, and knowledge of finer details come gradually with experience of trading the live market. It is the unconscious lurking of BMW-in-a-year kind of dreams that stretches the process from weeks to months to years.

Rish

No reply to my query.

This institute, www.malkansview.com is offering a 18 months program for 7.5 lakhs fee with a money back guarantee. Both trainers are CMT active with ATMA/MTA.

Let is be CMT, so what ?

Market does't know CMT / ATMA / MTA. Let is be any qualification, only one field does't require any qualification...other than experience..nobody can teach anything to anyone in this field.. Waste of time..

amitrandive

No reply to my query.

Already enough books/videos available on the net for learning.Some even better courses module by module.

You can better invest the money in a good instrument which will have good or even average returns.Much better than doing a course which is costing more than required.

In the stock market,qualification does not matter,or else all the MBA's/PHD's would have made good money.

If such people are already making good money from their knowledge why are they conducting such super expensive courses?
They might as well make such money from their trading.

Here is something to get you started for free,:D

http://www.nse-india.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm

Last edited:

Verde

Let is be CMT, so what ?

Market does't know CMT / ATMA / MTA. Let is be any qualification, only one field does't require any qualification...other than experience..nobody can teach anything to anyone in this field.. Waste of time..
Very true. All the degrees and the courses are waste. It makes plenty of money but the technical analysts are still going to office by bus. :lol: