vishal exports-bonus issue

i have purchased vishal exports 2000 shares last month.after bonus issue 2:1 and divident 40% on the record date of august 26 , the bonus shares of 4000 and the divident not yet credited in my icici demat account.
already i sold my 2000 shares of vishal exports from my demat account yesterday 15 september.
i want to know when the bonus shares of 4000 and divident 40% will be credited in my demat account or is there any procedure to get it?
senior members and members your kind reply please
thanks in advance
best regards
mamug2002

mamug2002 said:
i have purchased vishal exports 2000 shares last month.after bonus issue 2:1 and divident 40% on the record date of august 26 , the bonus shares of 4000 and the divident not yet credited in my icici demat account.
already i sold my 2000 shares of vishal exports from my demat account yesterday 15 september.
i want to know when the bonus shares of 4000 and divident 40% will be credited in my demat account or is there any procedure to get it?
thanks in advance
best regards
mamug2002
Bonus shares dont need any special processing from ur side. If u hold the shares before the eX-bENIFIT day thats sufficient. U have sold it later only. So u should be credit of the same.
I normally c it to be taking some 15-20 days for the shares to be credited. Same with the dividend.
Other members can confirm the same.

Nagzu

naga2054 said:
Bonus shares dont need any special processing from ur side. If u hold the shares before the eX-bENIFIT day thats sufficient. U have sold it later only. So u should be credit of the same.
I normally c it to be taking some 15-20 days for the shares to be credited. Same with the dividend.
Other members can confirm the same.

Nagzu

Very correct nagzu. Sometimes it kaes upto one month.so by 26th our account should be credited.

mamug2002 said:
thanks in advance
best regards
mamug2002
Hi
Dividend of vishal exports was credited on 18th August, 2005 as per my bank statement.
Suja

mamug2002 said:
thanks in advance
best regards
mamug2002

Just thinking , May be its already posted in your account. If you are thinking it would appear on your portfolio it won't unless you update it by editing it. You may want to check it in you icicidirect "demat allocation" page to see the actual share count you hold against this script.

i have just got the reply fron kervy who are registrars for vishal exports , they have confirmed that the company had submitted all the relevent docs to the exchanges and bonus share will be credited by nextweek end , around 23rd or 24th of sept ,

hope this helps

ibmisp